Never Doubt God

'Beware lest Hezekiah persuade you, saying, "The Lord will deliver us." Has any one of the gods of the nations delivered its land from the hand of the king of Assyria?'
Isaiah 36:18

"This you shall speak to Hezekiah king of Judah, saying: 'Do not let your God in whom you trust deceive you saying, "Jerusalem shall not be given into the hand of the king of Assyria."
Isaiah 37:10

Hezekiah prayed to the Lord, and He answered. Let's see what happened to Sennacherib and the Assyrians:

Then the angel of the Lord went out, and killed in the camp of the Assyrians one hundred and eighty-five thousand; and when people arose early in the morning, there were the corpses--all dead.
So Sennacherib king of Assyria departed and went away, returned home, and remained at Nineveh.
Now it came to pass, as he was worshiping in the house of Nisroch his god, that his sons Adrammelech and Sharezer struck him down with the sword; and they escaped into the land of Ararat. Then Esarhaddon his son reigned in his place.
      Isaiah 37:36-38

One should never doubt the power of the Lord God Almighty.  Tell God you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.