Research

I was researching which led me Lebanon, a small country north of Israel and west of Syria.  Lebanon is 27% Shia, 27% Sunni, 41% Christian, 5% Druze with a population of about four and a half million. I don't even begin to understand all the politics of this region but one thing weighs heavy on my mind - Hezbollah, the Iran-backed terrorist group.
     Hezbollah, in Syria, is fighting the Sunnis who oppose Assad, not ISIS - Hezbollah is Shia.  I think Hezbollah has had a known presence in the region dating back to 1982, which is a bit more troubling.  With all the chaos in the region, not to mention the distractions, it could be easy for Iran to take advantage by sending more soldiers to Lebanon.  I shouldn't have to tell you what Iran wants to do to Israel.
      I myself haven't paid much attention to Lebanon.  The Good LORD wanted me to take an interest, so I did.  The only thing we can do is to pay attention and pray - pray for all the Christians (pray for everyone).  Could you imagine what the Christians are going through in Lebanon, well, the whole Middle East right now?  I can't even begin to imagine.  I bet they could teach us, especially me, a few things about faith.  Tell God that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.