We Better Start Paying Attention

Why do the nations rage,
     And the people plot a vain thing?
     The kings of the earth set themselves,
     And the rulers take counsel together,
     Against the LORD and against His
         Anointed, saying,
     "Let us break Their bonds in pieces
       And cast away Their cords from us."
                             Psalm 2:1,2

Vain - having or showing an excessively high opinion of one's appearance, ability, or worth.

     This hits home for me, the nations are upset.  People seem to be really good at honoring themselves in the process.  All the leaders do take counsel with each other at the United Nations.  Many people, the elite in particular along with facets of the government, are not honoring God; who created us? 
      I have found out that there is great information, like a blueprint, for what is going on presently in the world.  Referring to Ecclesiastes, sometimes knowledge is not such a great thing - excluding knowledge about the Bible.  People better pay attention because Jesus is gonna come in unannounced - "

    "Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect."
                           Luke 12:40

     All I can say is that I am gonna keep my house in order, and I'm not talking about my physical house.  I am talking about my spiritual house that contains my  love for the LORD.  His coming may be unexpected, but we can be ready!  Tell God that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.