Second Temple

From the first day of the seventh month they began to offer burnt offerings to the Lord, although the foundation of the temple of the Lord had not been laid.
                    Ezra 3:6

     Just interesting about the seventh month. For some strange reason I am kinda obsessed with the temples. God, in my opinion, needs his temple today in Jerusalem. Reading Revelation and "New" Jerusalem confuses me. I don't know; I have never been to Jerusalem.
    Rereading Ezra and I found these verses. I have finished reading the Bible: for the first time. I really want to talk about the fiery serpents.

    So the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and many of the people of Israel died.
Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, "We have sinned, for we have spoken against the Lord and you; pray to the Lord that He take away the serpents from us." So Moses prayed for the people.
              Numbers 21:6-7

     Call me crazy or different, but I like the discipline of the Old Testament. I am gonna do what God tells me and not whine. I am a God-fearing man. Oh yeah, bought some new highlighters. Tell God that you love Him.

Note - think about this - if God wanted a temple, wouldn't He have one?

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.