Opened to Job

"Behold, happy is the man
     whom God corrects;
Therefore do not despise the chastening
     of the Almighty.
For He bruises, but He binds up;
He wounds, but His hands make whole.
He shall deliver you in six troubles,
Yes, in seven no evil shall touch you.    
                         Job 5:17-19

      I just opened here, headed to Matthew.  I have learned that God does His work in His time, not mine.  I definitely have learned patience.  Ok, on to Matthew:  the Sermon on the Mount -

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
     "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things.  Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. 
                      Matthew 6:33-34

      I love the Sermon on the Mount and will quote more later.  I use first person because these are my views, how God is allowing me to understand his word.  I am now starting to reread.  I told a few people about my dream but they really, I don't feel, took it as seriously as I did.  Well, its between God and me.  Was thinking about keeping it quiet; but why?  I think God knows that I can be a blabber mouth, especially when it comes to Him.  People, for some strange reason, have always seemed to listen to me.
     I have written that it is scary, by no means am I bragging.  God, in my opinion, doesn't really like the world.  So, He may want me to walk the world and preach his word - I will do what He tells me. If you think it's strange now; just wait, eventually, I will tell you some things that leapt out to me when I read the Bible. Tell God that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.