The Son Of God

The words of Amos, who was among the sheepbreeders of Tekoa, which he saw concerning Israel in the days of Uzziah King of Judah, and in the days of Jeroboam the son of Joash, king of Israel, two years before the earthquake.
Amos 1:1

This verse is the one I opened to, which led me to this verse -

So when the centurion and those with him, who were guarding Jesus, saw the earthquake and the things that had happened, they feared greatly, saying, "Truly this was the Son of God!"
Matthew 27:64

What a great time to notice that! Jesus had to die for our sins - it had to happen. This entry led me to the (((Earthquake))) entry and this verse -

By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
Hebrews 10:10

I will refresh your memories. This is what I opened to after the huge Oklahoma earthquake. What is He saying? I don't know, but He sure is saying it.
I think there is gonna be a gigantic earthquake, some time. God is going to give the people some time to repent before this happens. I already posted my entry for today, and He wanted me to post this one.
I can't explain away many things that have happened. I am gonna start really strengthening my faith for God - no more doubts!  One more thing - no one knows the things of God, except the Spirit of God.  Tell God that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.