The Tattoo

I am rereading these, and it is like I am missing an entry - sorry, total confusion for you.  Some of this may be redundant, bear with me.  I will try to fix it.
     This young man I had in my night welding class said he was going to clean his tattoo; the one I told him not to get.  It is a pentagram with fire around it.  He later told me that he was a pagan.  I didn't know what to think - God lets us make our own choices.
      I got home and felt drawn to my Bible. The feeling just kept getting stronger and stronger. I gave in and went to get my Bible, not really knowing what to expect. As I sat down I kinda let the Bible open itself. Well it opened to the verse I posted on Easter: 1 Peter:3-5.
There has to be some reason why I opened here. When the Bible opened I said to myself, "Great, I already posted this verse." So I started looking around and a verse caught my eye and touched my heart -

let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save a soul from death and cover a multitude of sins.  
James 5:20

     I didn't realize this at the time, 1 Peter was on the bottom half of the page and James was on the top half.  This boy's name is James.  I told him about it, and asked him if I could post it.  He admitted all this was pretty strange.  I don't know if he ever opened a Bible.  He is young, so you never know. Tell God you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.