Melchizedek

Then Melchizedek king of Salem brought out bread and wine; he was the priest of God Most High.
Genesis 14:18

I don't really want to tackle this subject of Melchizedek's identity - it can get pretty deep, especially with my overthinking. Melchizedek means the King of Righteousness. Salem, the Bible says in Genesis 14:18 that Melchizedek was the king of Salem, means peace, so together I got the King of Righteous Peace.

Righteousness - the quality of being morally right.
Peace - freedom from disturbance; quiet and tranquility.

You make think this is funny, but I think it is intriguing - righteous peace can only come from the Father. The righteous peace is part of your being and is evident in everything you do - patience, lovingness, helpfulness; people just know that God is in your heart.
Did some more research and, in my opinion, Melchizedek is not Jesus. He was the king of Salem and brought out bread and wine to Abram. So he had a flesh body, and it also said that he was the priest of God Most High - will leave it at that. Tell God that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.