No Baal - Why Golden Calves

Thus Jehu destroyed Baal from Israel.
     However Jehu did not turn away from the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, who had made Israel sin, that is, from the golden calves that were at Bethel and Dan.
     And the LORD said to Jehu, "Because you have done well in doing what is right in My sight, and have done to the house of Ahab all that was in My heart, your sons shall sit on the throne of Israel to the fourth generation."
     But Jehu took no heed to walk in the law of the LORD GOD of Israel with all his heart; for he did not depart from the sins of Jeroboam, who made Israel sin.
     In those days the LORD began to cut off parts of Israel; and Hazael (king of Syria) conquered them in all of the territory of Israel.
                       2 Kings 10:28-32

     I don't how you can destroy Baal and worship golden calves.  The LORD praised Jehu, basically for destroying Baal.  I wasn't there so I don't know all the circumstances.  Maybe it was peer pressure, maybe he just tried it; I really can't understand.  So Hazael started conquering the parts of Israel that God allowed.
     On tv, the U.S. House is speaking about the assets of Iranian leaders.  I have heard from two different speakers about how the average Iranian citizen makes 15,000 dollars a year, like they really care.  Where were they before the deal?  As far as I know, no one except Obama has signed it. 
     The deal basically gave us an excuse to put a missile defense system in Romania.  Politics run deep, and think about it, the defense system is because Iran won't obey the security counsel in the first place.  Putin is not happy, and another defense system is scheduled to be built in Poland, everything is N.A.T.O. backed. 
     I didn't mean to get into this - buuuut, since I am here........ Nothing has happened to Israel since the last Blood Moon.  History says something will happen.  Repent and get right with God.  You will be ok; oh yeah, tell Him that you love Him.  Tell God that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.