God And Moses

But He said, "You cannot see My face; for no man shall see me and live."
And the Lord said, "Here is a place by Me, and you shall stand on the rock.
"So it shall be, while my glory passes by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock, and will cover you with My hand while I pass by.
"Then I will take away My hand, and you shall see My back; but My face shall not be seen."
Exodus 33:20-23

When God wrestled Jacob He took the form of a man. Will try to explain my dream: God was really a presence; he did hold my left hand. I tried to put a face to Him and a robe. I am not sure if I saw a robe or not - really have thought about it. God is a powerful presence everywhere and can take any form He chooses.
I want to give God a face and a body; I can't help it. I really think that is where the "Walk in Faith" comes from - believing in what you can't actually see. My faith is increased as I am rereading the Bible.
      Just reread this and need to clarify something.  God, I am one-hundred percent sure, put a robe on himself to give me a reference.  I didn't see arms, hands or anything.  I don't think I would have known what going if he hadn't.  Tell God you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.