God Has Always Been Present

Last night I started thinking about the corrupt, Godless society we live in - I am speaking about society in general. I know there are many God-fearing, good people in the world. I started to grow angrier by the second almost to a rage. I questioned myself - why are you so angry? I was in bed with my Bible at my side, this is my peacetime.
Then I started looking around my room, everything was the same but something was different - there was a presence. I started feeling peaceful, with every breath I exhaled my anger faded until I was extremely calm and even giddy. I couldn't stop smiling. It was God.
God is a presence. He was everywhere. I have always tried to put him in human form, and tried to put a robe on him in my dream. I felt this way for about ten minutes and felt the presence leave, but I still felt happy.
I think he wanted to let me know that it's ok, and He is in control. That I don't have to have a dream for him to speak with me. He has always been there. I don't know why it took me so long to figure it out.
I know I wrote that He left, but He got His point across to me. I am telling you this because He is around all of us.
I need to appreciate the little things: my Bradford pear tree's white blooms are beautiful and my sick red tip photinia came out and looks healthy.
After all of this happened, I read my Bible. This verse relates to what I just wrote:

Then the LORD opened the mouth of the donkey, and she said to Balaam, "What have I done to you, that you have struck me these three times?"
Numbers 22:28

     If my donkey started speaking to me, then I would jump off her back, and I can't honestly tell you what I would do.  God is everywhere and can speak to you from anywhere, if He so chooses.  At times I can feel His Presence but very rarely.  He loves you, so you love Him back.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.