This Verse Is Important To Me

Furthermore King David said to all the assembly:  "My son Solomon, whom alone God has chosen, is young and  inexperienced; and the work is great, because the temple is not for man but for the Lord God.
                     1 Chronicles 29:1

     For those of you that have followed these, only you will know what I am talking about.  I asked God for a good verse, a while back when I needed one, and He gave me this verse - I felt weird about that entry and deleted it.
     Just reread this entry, and I forgot to tell you something - the story of why I deleted it. 

      Here it is:

     I wrote that God wanted me to write these entries to contact someone - now this when I first started.  I went on to write that I felt like King David, and that God didn't want me to do something for Him because I had shed blood on earth - metaphorically speaking of course. 
     A young woman commented on that entry making a reference that I was vain.  I got upset, and responded as politely as I could.  I was confused and asked God to help me out.  I was about to quit posting His Word, while questioning myself - who was I to post God's Word?  God spoke to me through Scripture by allowing me to open to this verse. 
     I have gone on to finish this book of verses, and have written 50 more in my (His) new book - all because of this one verse.  He continues to speak to me in various ways, and has made His Presence known.  One question remains for me and anybody that chooses to read these - Why?  All I can say is, "I love and trust you Father!

Note - God is gonna use whomever He chooses  to do His work.  This may be my calling - to post His Word.  I do open to some interesting entries that I have to research - His word is so deep.  I have learned so much, as He is teaching me, and what a wonderful, amazing, magnificent, incredible, wondrous, caring, gentle, and kind teacher He is.  Don't get frustrated, and don't do as I almost did, don't ever quit! Tell God that you love Him.

Note 2 - God wouldn't let me quit - He is in control! 

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.

My Highlighted Bible VersesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara