The Forgetful Hearer

Felt I needed to post some more verses; my Bible opened to James 1:25 -

But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does. 

I can honestly say that I have been a forgetful hearer.  Just read something that needs to be posted:

Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.
     Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am tempted by God"; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He himself tempt anyone. 
     But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed.
     Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.
     Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren.  James 1:12-16

I just highlighted these verses.  Personally, I feel these verses are directed at me for some reason.  The world is full of evil temptation.  I will try my best to let God direct me. 
     I have one more: 

There is one Lawgiver, who is able to save and destroy, Who are you to judge another? 
James 4:12

Love everyone and do your best to try to understand them.  Most times, we have no clue what they may be going through.  People will see God's love in you.  A simple "Hi" can lead to so much more.  Tell God you love Him.

Love God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Read your Bible.