Simeon And Levi Take Revenge

I am trying to get to sleep. I turned my tv to the Bible channel, channel 256 on Dish, it didn't help whatsoever. The pastor was explaining Numbers. I, listening and getting peaceful, heard him talking about Levi and Simeon.
At this point, I rose and started intently listening. I remembered this passage because I know that I wrote in this book that I would write about this passage. Well, I left it out. God was talking to me through the tv. Finish this book is what He was saying, at least I think.
I don't get excited when stuff like this happens anymore. I almost expect it. Getting closer to God can be challenging at times. Some people act funny when you talk about God: they either know God better than you do or they give you that condescending look. It doesn't matter, your relationship with God is all that matters.
I feel guilty more than anything else or a bit crazy. Try telling somebody that God is talking to you (through the tv); I have deleted several strange entries because of this. The guilt comes from not understanding what He wants me to do - I feel that I am not doing enough. More guilt comes from trying to live the life that He wants you to live.
     I am gonna summarize the story:  Shechem the son of Hamor raped Dinah the daughter of Jacob.  Dinah's brothers were very angry but Shechem wanted some kind of agreement.  They reached an agreement that all the males of Hamor's household needed to get circumcised.  They got circumcised: I have to write this verse -

     Now it came to pass on the third day, when they were in pain, that two of the sons of Jacob, Simeon and Levi, Dinah's brothers, each took his sword and came boldly upon the city and killed all the males.
                          Genesis 34:25

     I flinched when I read this and said:  that is so wrong.  I then thought, what a time to get 'em.  Jacob was not happy with them -

     But they said, "Should he treat our sister like a harlot?" 
Genesis 34:31

     I know I said this was out of Numbers; I know I heard him say Numbers - ok, I was half asleep.  He did say this at the end.  The program is called Shepherd's Chapel.  I just turned it and the same program is on that I saw last night.  Pastor Dennis Murray is the man's name.  By the way, he did jump back to Genesis. 
     I scrolled through earlier trying to find this guy's name but they had somebody else, a man that had a doctorate(his father), as far as it would go.  My other tv had Dennis Murray's program on.  Again, it's just weird - weird that he is on, weird that I turned my tv to that channel, and weird that that same program from last night or early morning is on.  Or is it I?
     Somebody wrote in and asked him about prophets.  He said that the only prophets he knew of were in the Bible.  I hope there are prophets out there, people doing God's work.  I like him but think we are on different levels of understanding.  He really knows the Bible, way better than I do. 
     God has spoken to me, TWICE, through this program.  Why?  Your guess is as good as mine.  I wish He would literally speak to me - I asked Him through prayer, just say "Hi," would greatly please me.  Through the Spirit, I can feel Him, which makes me smile and that's it, well, that is enough.  Tell God that you love Him.

"Walk in Faith," and please read your Bible.