Luke 2:11-14

"For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.
"And this will be the sign to you: You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manager."
And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying:
"Glory to God in the highest,
And on earth peace,
goodwill toward men!"

I only had verse 14 - "Glory to God... highlighted. My mom is gonna freak. I am at the lake to help my parents and for Mother's Day. After a great dinner, my mom, dad, and I were discussing religion; I was rudely hogging up most of the conversation.
I explained to them that it wasn't fair for me to ask them to help me understand. I know that I shouldn't have asked them in the first place - it is between God and me. I want to understand and I can't - it gets so frustrating.
We spent quite a bit of time discussing Jesus. I told my mom about how I just open the bible and post the first highlighted verse I see ***whisper*** I don't think she believes me. I opened to this verse tonight.
I love both God and Jesus. I understand things differently from reading the Old Testament. I am just a man, and it gets very confusing. I wish I could tell people exactly what God wants me to do. All I can do is love Him, trust Him, and have faith in Him. And all I can say is, "God, please love me and help me."

     Love God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.  Tell God you love Him. 

Note - God is it!