God Has A Plan

Joseph, Jacob's (Israel's) son, was sold into slavery by his brothers, to the Egyptians.  He spent two years in prison, before his God-given, dream-reading ability led him to the Pharaoh.  Joseph read Pharaoh's dream and told him - seven good-harvest years would be followed by seven years of famine.
     Pharaoh released Joseph from prison and put him in charge of the grain, he was second only to Pharaoh. During the famine, Joseph's brothers came to visit him to get food. 
In summation, not the end of the story, Joseph forgave his brothers and got to see Jacob (Israel) his father again.
      I say that Joseph forgave his brothers; he did in a way, his brothers didn't have any control of what happened - it was God's plan for him.  We need to remember that God is in control, man has nothing to do with his plan.  So no matter what happens in your life; good, bad, or even ugly, have a good attitude knowing it's God's plan.  It probably wouldn't hurt thinking about Joseph sitting in prison for two years:  and look what happened to him - trust in the Lord! Tell God that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.