Found it

Seek the Lord, all you meek.
of the earth,
Who have upheld his justice.
Seek righteousness, seek
humility.
It may be that you will be.
hidden
In the day of the Lord's.
anger.
Zephaniah 2:3

I have been seeking this verse for a while. Got a couple of my favorites from Proverbs that I will post tomorrow. I do have some from the New Testament, also.
Bear with me, the Old Testament is really speaking to me currently; don't ask me why? Well, Gods knows. I don't really know why I started this. Trust me, not to get reads. Although I thank the people that have read my entries; I will keep you in my prayers.
My whole intention of being on Wattpad was to write my book, ANOTHER LIKE NO OTHER DEMIGOD TALE, and then I started this, which is way, way, way more important. I don't really know what to call it: book, blog, bible verses - how about God's Word? I am just the grateful, humble messenger. Tell God that you love Him.

Note - I deleted ANOTHER LIKE NO OTHER DEMIGOD TALE, and I worked extremely hard on it, so did God - thank You, Father. There are many things in that book that relate to God and what He has been teaching me. His Word is the most important - it is the Truth!

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.