Ishmael and Isaac II

And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, whom she had borne to Abraham scoffing.
     Therefore she said to Abraham, "Cast out this bondwoman and her son; for the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with my son, namely with Isaac."
     And the matter was very displeasing in Abraham's sight because of his son.
     But God said to Abraham, "Do not let it be displeasing in your sight because of the lad or because of your bondwoman.  Whatever Sarah has said to you, listen to her voice; for in Isaac your seed shall be called.
     "Yet I will also make a nation of the son of the bondwoman, because he is your seed."
                         Genesis 21:9-14

     Hagar left with Ishmael and wandered in the Wilderness of Beersheba.  God took care of them with a well of water.  And that is it, Ishmael and Hagar seemed to disappear, until Abraham's death.

     And Abraham gave all that he had to Isaac. 
     But Abraham gave gifts to the sons of the concubines which Abraham had; and while he was still living he sent them eastward, away from Isaac his son, to the country of the east.
                        Genesis 25:5,6

     Abraham breathed his last - And his sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah, which is before Mamre, in the field of Ephron the son of Zohar the Hittite, the field which Abraham purchased from the sons of Heth.  There Abraham was buried, and Sarah his wife.
     And it came to pass, after the death of Abraham, that God blessed his son Isaac. And Isaac dwelt at Beer Lahai Roi.
     Now this is the genealogy of Ishmael, Abraham's son, whom Hagar the Egyptian, Sarah's maidservant, bore to Abraham.
     And these were the names of the sons of Ishmael by their names, according to their generations:  The firstborn of Ishmael, Nebajoth; then Kedar, Adbeel, Mibsam,
     Mishma, Dumah, Massa,
     Hadar, Tema, Jetur, Naphish, and Kedemah.
     These were the sons of Ishmael and these were their names, by their towns and their settlements, twelve princes according to their nations.
     These were the years of the life of Ishmael:  one hundred and thirty-seven years; and he breathed his last and died, and was gathered to his people.
     (They dwelt from Havilah as far as Shur, which is east of Egypt as you go toward Assyria.)  He died in the presence of all his brethren.
                       Genesis 25:9-18

     God told Abraham to listen to Sarah, and she sent Hagar and Ishmael away.  Ishmael is a prophet of Islam.  This is about all I understand about Islam.  The Jews and Muslims have been fighting for thousands of years. 
     Isaac was the son blessed by God.  This is all I need to know.  I also am not Jewish, and can deal with the fact that the Jews are God's chosen people.  Tell God that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.