Matthew 12:25

But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them:
"Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand."

Think about this statement in regards to the world, even the United States. I felt kinda funny when I wrote "United." Good thing all this can change, though I am concerned because we have to do this through Jesus and God.
Why do I have to get my world news through social media and google? I want to know what is going on around the world. God made me become aware of Mosul and Lebanon, and many other places and events. He has his reasons, that I am sure.
Mark my words: pay attention to what is happening in the world! I don't know what is going to happen, but pay attention. It is not good to turn your head thinking it won't affect you - God wants you to be aware, it is His world.
I have been amazed at what I have learned through my research related to the Bible. Some of it is not good, but necessary all the same. Don't know how to sum this up - read your Bible.  Tell God that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.