God Loves Jesus

Then the Jews said to Him, "You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?"
Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM."
John 8:57,58

I knew it was bound to happen sooner or later. I think the timing is kinda weird, especially after my last entry.  I will do my best although the "I AM" is really difficult. 
     I don't have the capacity to understand God and Jesus; they are both so pure and so beyond my comprehension.  I can't see God in his true form, yet I am supposed to understand His relationship with His Son - I don't think so.  God is letting me understand what He wants me to understand. 
     This is what I do understand - you give your life to God then He is in you.  This relationship is impossible for any human to fathom - God the Father and Jesus the Son.  God is always there, if we choose to seek Him, so is Jesus. 
     I think God really wanted to show His love for us through His Son.  We can only reach God  through Jesus.  I can only comprehend this because God let me understand about His Presence.  I would love to know more about God's relationship with Jesus.  Maybe God will let me know one day - I can only hope.  Tell God that you love Him.

Note - "All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and who is the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him."
                            Luke 10:22

Love God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.