Don't Trust In Man

Thus says the Lord:

     "Cursed is the man who trusts in man
      And makes flesh his strength,
      Whose heart departs from the Lord.
      For he shall be like a shrub in the
          desert,
      And shall not see when good comes,
      But shall inhabit the parched places
          in the wilderness,
      In a salt land which is not inhabited.
    "Blessed is the man who trusts in the
      Lord,
      And whose hope is the Lord.
                   Jeremiah 17:5-7

     Trust in man - what does that mean?  First of all, believing in what people say; there are still some honest people, you just have to find them.  Hopefully we will, as a society, get back to a world that tells the truth; maybe, if we get back to following God. 
     Another fault is our selfishness which cellphones greatly contribute to.  We need to care about how others feel, just talking to others and listening.  Our fast society is an illusion, people are always gonna be people. 
     God will provide for your needs.  We seem to look at others as good if they give money to people.  Don't get me wrong, it is good to help, but it goes deeper than opening a wallet.  I think it goes back to the old adage of teaching a man to fish - most people prefer to provide for themselves. 
     Let's see; lying, selfishness, and money, my head hurts 😫.  It's easy, just trust in God - honestly, my head feels better, lighter 🤔  I am not kidding, writing all these negatives stressed me out.  Reminds me when I felt His presence - He will take care of everything; He is in control.  Thank you God, I love You! Tell God that you love Him.

Love God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.