Hair Cut

Dean Winchester X Reader

Synopsis: The Reader is held and tortured by Demons, using inventive ways to attack her. After Dean rescues her, he helps her see that it doesn't matter. I gave the reader long hair, so if yours is short, just imagine it please :)

"Y/N, you know someday that hair of yours is going to get in the way of hunting. I just don't get it, you and Sammy, with your long beautiful locks." Dean teased, as he sat on the bed the two of you shared. 

The three of you, including his brother, were bunked down in a run down motel towards the end of a small mining town. A grocery store, a bar, a church and this motel is all that the town seemed to offer, and you couldn't wait to pack up your bags tomorrow and hit the road.

But after the Demon hunt the three of you had just finished, it felt nice to sit down and relax. Even if that meant listening to Dean tease you about your hair. You knew he was partly right, but you loved your hair. It hung halfway down your back, the h/c tresses long and gleaming in the dim light. Usually you wore it in a braid while hunting, but during today's hunt it had come undone, and now you were trying to get all the tangles out.

"But Dean, you love my hair. Especially when I'm..." You started, but stopped just as Sam came back in.

"Hey guys, I checked and that little restaurant down the street is closed. If we want food we need to head on over to the bar." Sam said, before brushing back his wet hair. It was raining like crazy outside, the thunder echoing in your tiny little room.

Finally done with your hair, you left it down, not having the energy to braid it back up. Grabbing your coat, you followed the boys out, wincing as the freezing cold rain poured down on you. Luckily the Impala was close by, and soon you were safely encased in it's warm interior. The ride to the bar was quick, and soon the three of you were rushing inside, trying to avoid being drenched.

It was a little mom and pop type bar, with a couple of tables, a long bar and a pool table towards the back. It was pretty empty, except for a couple of older men sitting at the bar, watching the rerun of a football game. Grabbing the only booth, you slid in, giving Dean enough room to join you. An aging waitress came over, her hair frizzled around her head, bright red lipstick,  popping her gum loudly as she waited for you to place your order.

Once she was on her to way to order your burgers and beers, you turned to Dean. "Scoot out." You asked him, and he looked at you in confusion.

"Why? We just got here?" He asked, as Sam opened his laptop on the other side of the table.

"I know. But I've got to go to the little girl's room." You explained, and he finally moved, letting you out. 

"Don't be long." He whispered, his hand brushing against your back as he leaned in to pinch your butt teasingly.

Shaking your head, you made your way to the back of the bar, heading into the bathroom. Turning your nose up at the smell and grime permeating the small area, you pushed open one of the stalls just as you heard the door being pushed open.

Not thinking anything of it, you made to go into the stall, but the woman's voice stopped you dead in your tracks. "Well hello. Long time no see." She said, and you recognized the voice right away. Pivoting in the stall, you saw a Demon you had thought you had killed earlier that day.

"But, how?" You asked. You knew you had stabbed her in the gut with Sam's knife. There was no way she could be alive right now. Knowing your little knife wasn't enough to kill her you glanced around, trying to find a way past her and back to Sam and Dean. But the only exist was behind her.

She took a step forward, a wicked smile on her face. She knew she had you cornered, and that thought seemed to make her extremely happy. "It was just the meat suit you stabbed. While you had your back turned, checking on that hunk of yours, I smoked out, hiding in the rafters until you were gone. So easy, I'm ashamed for you."