Bobby's Daughter

Sam Winchester x Reader

Synopsis: You are Bobby Singer's daughter, who has grown up knowing the world of the Supernatural. After traveling the world, she comes back home, just in time to meet Sam and Dean Winchester. Instantly crushing on Sam, her dad gets furious.

Requested by: LilyBeans3636.

Life for you had been one strange even after another. It hadn't always been that way. You had two loving parents, who made sure you grew up happy and loved. That is until your mother became possessed when you were just a small child, and your dad had to kill her. That is when your life changed forever.

At first your dad worked hard to keep it from you. Telling you your Mom had died of natural causes, leaving you with friends when he went off to hunt. Soon however, you stumbled upon some of his books and items, learning everything you could about the Supernatural. He had opened up to you, telling you the real reason your mother died, and what he did for a living. It did nothing but bring the two of you closer together, and he taught you everything he knew.

During your high school years he had sent you off, to study with many different teachers, not only the regular high school course work, but also how to hunt and kill every single monster out there. You could read many languages, speak a bunch too. You had lived all over the country, even traveling to Europe to study as well. But nowhere fit you better than Rapid City, South Dakota, and the junk yard you grew up in.

"Daddy!" You squealed, rushing into the house after being gone for almost a month. You had quickly parked your 1966 Mustang by the porch, not even noticing anything around you as you ran into the see the old, gray bearded man you had missed so much.

"Y/N?" He answered gruffly, coming from his favorite room, the den, his arms outstretched as he caught you and held you tightly to him. "What are you doing back so quickly? I thought you'd still be helping out on that hunt in Spain."

"Isabella has it covered. I helped her with research, and trapping the cursed object." You explained, getting a good luck at your dad. It was hard seeing him growing older, his hair more gray than brown, his face more wrinkled than before. His clothes were dirty and wrinkled, his hat about ready to be burnt. You were glad you were home, so you could take care of the old curmudgeon, even he if he didnt' say he needed any help.

"Well, since you're here, I guess it's time you finally meet the Winchesters." He muttered, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. You had heard about the famous Winchesters, men that your father considered his own sons. However, with all the traveling you had ended up doing, you had never had the chance to actually meet them.

Suddenly nervous, you rub your hands on your black jeans, straightening your red tank top before following your dad into the study where two extremely handsome men were standing, wiating to be introduced.

"Hey, I'm Dean. That's my younger brother Sammy." The shorter of the two, with amazing mossy green eyes spoke first, holding his hand out, a flirtatious smile on his face.

"Hi." You answered back, shaking his hand before turning your attention to his brother. While Dean hadn't been short, Sam was even taller, his body lanky but strong. His chesnut colored hair was shaggy, and he brushed it away from his eyes before he smile at you, little dimples popping out at the motion. His eyes were a multitude of colors, a whirlpool of blues and greens that you could get lost in.

"Hi Y/N, it's nice to finally meet Bobby's daughter." He said politely, shaking your hand, the feel of his rough callused hand in yours sending sparks down your arm, and you looked up to see he had noticed the instant connection too.