Livin La Vida Loca

Dean Winchester x Reader

Synopsis: Story Challenge on twitter. I picked the song livin la vida loca, and paired it with Dean. Let's see what I can come up with! 

I should have known. Everyone warned me. Sam, even Cas who hadn't even met the girl yet had warned me she was trouble.To stay as far away from her as possible. Of course I didn't listen, falling under her spell immediately, and now I can only blame myself. 

As soon as I saw her, I became a different person.  Someone needy, and desperate, willing to do anything to spend a second in her arms. To stare into those mesmerizing eyes of hers, pretending the problems of the world didn't rest on my shoulders.

She's into superstitions black cats and voodoo dolls.

I feel a premonition that girl's gonna make me fall.

She's into new sensations new kicks in the candle light.

She's got a new addiction for every day and night.

She was dark and mysterious, unlike anyone I had ever gone for before. Oozing confidence and sexuality, I couldn't help but fall into bed with her, ignoring the warning signs. The smokey gray walls played shadow games with the flickering light of the candles throughout as I let her take control. She was rough and needy, a far cry from the sweet girls I usually picked. Clawing my back, she let me know she was in control, moaning as she pulled me as tight to her as possible, our bodies molding together in a way I never thought possible.

Days passed, and she became like a drug to me. On my mind every hour of every day, Sam and Cas soon noticed the difference. I was sloppy, and unfocused, almost getting killed on more than one hunt, earning a sit down talk from my brother.

"Dude, where the hell is your head at?" He grumbled at me, and I knew, exactly where it was. It was on that little vixen, and when I could next feel the infectious wildness running through her. When I could feel that soft skin against mine, as her ruby red lips left stains over my skin. "Sam, don't worry about it. Everything will be fine." I assured him, but he just scoffed.

"Dean, I don't know who she is, but she's not good for you!" He argued. "She's got this hold on you, and she's going to get you killed!"

"Sam, I know what I'm doing!" I exclaimed, getting ticked off at my brother, knowing he was trying to keep me from her. He probably wanted her for himself. Striding out the door, I heard him yelling after me, but I could only think of one thing.

That night I drove straight to her place, unsurprised to see her standing there, waiting for me. Wearing a pair of knee high black boots and a skimpy red tank top with skin tight jeans, she looked better than ever. Sliding onto the passenger seat, she scooted until her thigh pressed against mine. "Where are we going?" I asked her, just grateful to be with her. Away from the disapproving eyes of my brother, and back where I belonged. The only place that mattered to me.

"Anywhere. Just drive." She whispered, nibbling on my earlobe as I skidded tires, in a haste to obey her. Driving down the desolate road, I tensed when her hand grasped my thigh.

"What is this?" I was able to stutter out, her touch driving me wild.

"Fun. Just crazy, la vida loca. You, me, and fun times baby." She purred against me, as I pulled over to the side of the empty road. I hadn't even had the engine off before she was sliding onto my lap, grinding against me, her hands wild in my hair. I had no choice but to let her take control, holding on as she pulled on my bottom lip, her hips circling, driving me wild even with all of our clothes on.

She'll make you take your clothes off and go dancing in the rain.

She'll make you live her crazy life but she'll take away your pain