Secret Relationship

Crowley x Reader

Synopsis: A request by KyraIDK_. Her request: A story where the Reader and Crowley are in a secret relationship. Her brothers capture Crowley, and while they are gone she releases him, having fun with him in the bunker. But then her brothers catch her.

"What do you mean, you've captured Crowley?" You growled, your hands on your hips as you stared down both of your brothers. They stood there, towering over you as you tried to figure out what was going on in their thick heads. "I thought we had a pact with Crowley?"

"We did." Your older brother Dean said, shrugging his shoulders. "But then one of his Demons tried to kill us, and we captured him for help against the British Men of Letters."

"Couldn't it have been easier asking him for help? I'm sure he would have." You tried, but you knew there was no point in arguing with your brothers. Once they made their mind up, you couldn't budge them.

"I still think you guys are being ridiculous." You grumbled, heading back towards your room. "Just don't treat him too badly."

As you slammed your door shut behind you, you ran your hands through your hair. Little did your brothers know, but you and Crowley had been secretly seeing each other for the past couple of months. You had begged to keep it quiet, knowing your brothers wouldn't approve. Having the King of Hell as your boyfriend wasn't something they would be able to understand. 

It was hard, having a secret relationship, but at least Crowley was able to transport in and out, taking you to fancy restaurants, lavishing you with gifts. You knew you would have to tell your brothers someday, but right now you enjoyed having the king all to yourself. Which made it hard hearing that your brothers had him locked away, and you could do nothing about it.

Sighing, you collapsed on your bed, closing your eyes. You wanted to sneak down and see him, but the chance of getting cost was huge. As you considered your options, a knock sounded on your door. "Hey brat. Sam and I are heading out of town on a quick hunt. We should be back tomorrow night at the latest."

Sitting up, you went to your door, opening it. "But what about Crowley?"

"He should be okay down there. Just don't mess with him, and we will be back before you know it." Sam assured you, his duffel bag tossed over his shoulder.

With a huge smile on your face, you gave your brother a hug, watching as they both headed down the hallway to the garage. Giving them at least ten minutes, you went into Dean's room, knowing exactly where he kept the dungeon key. Pocketing it, you went down to the dungeon, opening the door.

"Moose, squirrel. Back for more fun?"Crowley's bored voice sounded from the middle of the room. But when he saw it was you his eyes lit up, and he pulled at his chains. "Y/n, darling, I really don't like you seeing me like this."

"Well, would it make you feel any better if I had this?" You asked him, holding out the key. Stepping into the devil's trap, you quickly undid the shackles holding him to the chair, wincing when you saw the red marks around his wrists. 

"Aren't you going to get in trouble with those brothers of yours?" He asked, standing up as you fixed the devil's trap so he could walk through. 

"They're gone. Won't be back until at least tomorrow. Gives us some time just to ourselves." You told him, squealing slightly when he pulled you back against his chest. With his eyes flashing red, he pressed his lips to yours, his hands rough on your hips.

"I've missed you poppet." He told you once he released you. "It's been too long."

"Well, we have lots of time now, so what should we do?" You asked him, loving being back in his arms. Sure, he was older, and a Demon, but you couldn't help the fact that he had found a way into your heart, and continued to smolder there.