Falling For the FBI Part 3

Dean led the way into the bar, shoving the door wide opening, announcing his presence as he stood there, a cocky smirk on his face. Sam came in next, much calmer as he glanced around the room. That left you to step in line behind them, trying to glance around their broad shoulders as they both surveyed the room.

"What can I get two gorgeous men like yourselves?" A female voice purred, and soon she came into your view. Dressed in a low cut and skin tight black t-shirt, with a denim mini skirt, the waitress held a tray in her hand as she looked both Winchesters up and down. Licking her lip as you looked at Dean, she turned her attention to Sam, making you tighten your hands with jealousy. 

"Three beers." Dean told her, winking at her before she scurried away, watching as she swung her hips.

"Dude, we're on a hunt." Sam whispered, annoyed with his brothers flirting.

"Doesn't mean we can't have any fun." Dean argued, looking pointedly down at your hand still clapsed in Sam's.

Leading the way, Dean settled into a table that had the perfect view of the entire bar. A bar that seemed entirely too empty for late evening. A couple of patrons sat at the bar, halfway empty glasses of beer in front of them. A small group of college students were starting up a game of pool in the back, otherwise the place was empty. "Maybe he's not coming tonight." You whispered, right before the waitress was back, standing at Dean's side, tilting down as she placed the beers in front of you, making sure he got a good look at her cleavage.

"Is the place usually this quiet?" Dean asked her, his tongue showing between his teeth as he gave her a mega watt smile. You scooted closer to Sam, surprised when he moved his arm, wrapping it around your shoulders. It surprised Dean too, who stopped looking at the waitress for a moment to stare at his brother. 

"Give it a little longer. The place will be hopping, and I'll be on my break." She told Dean, running her manicured hand down his arm before turning away.

Taking a sip of your beer, you settled into the comfort of Sam's arm around your shoulder, before watching the bar, waiting for Mark to show up. Or for anything else that would prove Sam and Dean weren't crazy. People started arriving, little groups here and there, all seeming to know each other. It wasn't until your second beer that you finally saw him, off in the corner, his arm around your waitress as she leaned up, speaking into his ear.

"Guys, Mark's here. And he's talking to the waitress." You told them, subtly nodding your head in their direction. Both men glanced over, just as Mark came striding over. 

"Y/N. I'm glad to see you here, but what are you doing with two hunters?" He asked you, glaring at Sam and Dean as a couple of men came to stand behind him, flashing their fangs.

"Wait, how do you know...?" You started to ask, just as Dean stood up from the booth, pulling out a machete.

"They are too easy to spot. Little did they know you led them straight into our nest. Too many for them to take out. Then, you and I will have some fun." He taunted, winking at you. Sam's arm tightened around you, before Dean ran straight for the Vampire closest to him, cutting his head right off. 

"Y/N, hide." Sam ordered as he stood up, moving to take on two at once. Glancing around the room, you saw multiple men coming to join Mark for the fight, and you knew Sam and Dean were out numbered. You could run and hide, like Sam ordered you, or you could try hard to help them out, and revenge your roommate. 

It wasn't the loss of your roommate that made your decision. It was the thought of losing Sam and Dean, letting them die when you had just met them, had you holding tight to the machete Sam had shoved your way. All the Vampires were eyeing Sam and Dean, trying to outman them. Watching them fight, you saw how talented they were, how easily they were slicing through them. But more came, and you knew it was only a matter of time before they were overtaken. 

"Where do you think you're going?" Mark asked, seeing you moving. Rushing forward, he grabbed your arm, holding you tight enought that you dropped the machete. "I told you I had plans for you. You just need to wait."

Before he could toss you back, you took the dead man's blood, stabbing it into his neck. "No, I will not wait." 

Watching as his face went lax, he stared at you in suprise. "Well, you have more spunk than both I and Stacia gave you credit for." He said as his legs gave out and he fell to the floor. Leaning down, you picked up the machete, staring down at the man who wasn't truly a man. His fangs were prominent, as he snarled at you. Swinging it back, you swung with all your might, your arms vibrating as the blade connected with his body. Pushing forward, you wanted to throw up as his head disconnected from his body, rolling onto the floor. 

Breathing heavily, you turned to see Sam and Dean had taken care of the rest of the vampires, and were staring at you in shock. Shrugging your shoulders, you dropped the blade, suddenly exhausted. "What? He was being rude to me."

Sam strode forward, his large hand cupping your cheek before he hungrily captured your lips with his. Standing on your tip toes, you let him pull you in tighter, feeling the sparks flying that so many people talked about but you had never experienced before. 

"Damn, I guess there goes my chance with her." Dean muttered as he walked past you and his brother. Smiling against Sam's mouth, you let him tuck you to his side as he pulled his lips from yours.

"Sorry Dean. She picked me." Sam told his brother. 

"I think you two picked each other." Dean argued, picking up his beer and finishing it off. "Now I'll leave the two of you alone so you can figure this out."

Walking out the door, he left you alone with Sam, who stared down at you with a twinkling in his eyes. "So, what would you like? Would you like to go back to being a college student, forgetting this all happened? Or would you like to come with Dean and I, living a life that is crazy and exhausting, but rewarding in the long run."

"I chose you. Wherever you go, I think I'll be just fine." You answered immediately, before pulling him down for another kiss. A normal life had never appealed to you, and you couldn't wait to get out there, and really live. It didn't hurt that you were currently in the arms of a handsome, smart man who you could find yourself easily falling in love with.