Not My Sister

Dean Winchester x Sister Reader

Synopsis: Another Tumblr request. Dean and his sister are captured by the Steins. Dean wakes up to see his sister hurt, and the mark takes over.

As soon as Dean came home with the mark halfway hidden upon his arm, you knew things would change and not for the better. It was only a matter of time before it would take over, with someone getting hurt, or killed.

At first things seemed okay. Sam and Dean continued to hunt, looking for Abaddon while you stayed back, like always, manning the bunker and staying on top of research. Due to your somewhat normal life growing up, your half brothers had decided to keep you as far away from hunting as possible. While teaching you how to handle a gun and knife, they never expected you to actually use one.

When the deed had been done, and Abaddon had been taken care of, you thought things would be better. That was as far from the truth as possible. Dean's spells grew worse, fighting the bloodlust had become much harder. Many times you were afraid to even run into him in the bunker's hallway, not sure what direction his mood would have taken. He had never hurt you, but the look in his eyes, was enough to have you scurrying to you room.

It was there you were still, long after they had gone to help Charlie, a woman you considered a friend. Wishing she was okay, you had been forced to stay behind, due to the dangerous men following her. Not wanting to argue this time, you stayed back, looking through the various books the men of letters had procured, trying to find anything that would heal Dean. So far everything had been a dead end, and you were growing hopeless that you would ever find anything.

Sitting at one of the tables, sipping on a cup of hot chocolate, you heard your phone buzzing beside your elbow. Glancing at it, you picked it up when you realized it was Sam calling. "Hey there Moose, what's up?"

"Do you really have to call me that stupid nickname?" He complained, even though you thought he secretly didn't mind. "Forget it. Y/N, I want you to make sure the bunker is secure and locked down. Then head into your room and lock the door. Don't open it, no matter what." He warned, raising your anxiety. Standing up, you pressed the phone to your ear with your shoulder as you raced up the stairs, ready to check the main door.

"Sam, what's wrong? Is it about those guys following Charlie?" You asked, almost tripping on the stairs in your haste.

"Yes, their an ancient family, full of evilness. We don't think they know about the bunker, but we want to be safe." He said, before dean's muffled voice could be heard. Reaching the top of the stairs, you reached to attach the security lock when the door was shoved open, knocking you off of your feet, your phone flying from your grasp, shattering on the ground below.

A man with pale blonde hair stood there, rubbing his hands together as he stared at you sprawled on the floor. "Isn't this a pleasant surprise. When I found out those two annoying men had a hidden bunker, I just had to come see it for myself. Not to mention the sister that usually stays within it's walls."

"Who are you? What do you want?" You asked, slowly scooting back away from, towards the stairs. Maybe if he was distracted, you could get down those stairs and to your hidden firearm before he caught up with you.

"The names Styne, Eldon Styne." He told you formally, taking a step closer to you. He had crystal blue eyes, but it was the look in them that had your blood running cold, your hands shaking as you came closer to the stairs. His eyes were full of nothing but evilness, a corruption that meant nothing but bad things for you. "I think you might have heard of my family, the stynes. Better known in history as Frankenstein."

"Listen, there's nothing for you here, and my brother's will be back at any moment." You babbled, slowly coming to your feet. He watched you, never making a move, just eyeing you.