Clumsy as They Come

Part 3 of Love Hurts will be out soon! I just had another request that I needed to work on. 

Gadreel x Reader

Synopsis: Sam and Dean's sister. Crushing hard on their Angel friend Gadreel, you hate how clumsy and awkward you are around him. Please be nice, this is my first ever attempt at writing Gadreel!

It happened every time. No matter how hard you tried, you would end up doing something clumsy, or embarrassing in front of the Angel you wanted to impress more than anything. To make matters worse, your brothers would tease you constantly about it, especially Dean. Like the time you had accidentally knocked over an entire container of holy oil all over Gadreel. Thankful a flame hadn't been nearby, you almost burst into tears. 

So, here you were, being forced to interact with all of them. Normally, you wouldn't have minded, you loved the company of your brothers and their friend Cas. But Gadreel was there, and you knew for a fact that something was going to happen. You were going to do something embarrassing right in front of the handsome, stormy sky eyed man, and your brothers would never let you live it down. 

That's why you stayed off to the side, sitting next to Dean, staying quiet and out of the way as the four men drank beer and chattered about the case they had just finished. Pulling your phone out, you became busy surfing the internet, anything to keep your hands busy and your mind off of Gadreel sitting at the other end of the table from you. 

"Hello Y/N." His voice came out of nowhere, his words smooth and clip startling you enough that your phone went flying through the air, landing with a horrid crush on the stone tiled floors. 

"Oh shit." You cursed, before covering your mouth. It still felt awkward to curse around Angels, even though they had probably heard it all a thousand times before. You could hear your brothers laughing in the background, shaking their head at your clumsiness.

"See Y/N, this is why we don't take you on hunts with us. Can you imagine what she would do with a knife? Or a gun?" Dean teased, and you could feel your face burning from embarrassment. 

Ducking your head, you moved off of your chair, bending over to grab your shattered phone from where it lay on the floor. Before your hand could reach out and grasp it, your head connected with Gadreel's knocking the both of you to the ground.

Sam and Dean's laughter came even harder this time, and with a cry of dismay, you reached down quickly, grabbing your phone and rushing out of the room. If you stayed you would end up doing something worse, like accidentally kill someone, and you were already ashamed enough of how clumsy you were. 

Shutting the door behind you, you sat down on your bed before finally looking down at your phone. The screen was completely shattered into a million pieces, looking like a kaleidoscope. Tossing it on your nightstand, you sighed, knowing your brothers weren't going to let you live this one down, especially Dean. Sam was always a little kinder, and while Dean didn't mean anything bad by it, he always pushed the teasing a little too far.

Hearing a knocking at your door, you frowned. "Go away Dean! No, I'm not going to come out and embarrass myself any farther! Poor Gadreel probably thinks I have a complex or something." You yelled through the door, not even moving to open it.

Another knock sounded, and with a huff you climbed off your bed. "Why can't you take no for an answer! I am going to stay in here so I don't embarrass myself in front of him again."

Pulling on the handle, you were ready to push Dean away when you realized it was blueish gray eyes staring back at you, not Dean's green ones. Feeling the color slipping from your face, you stepped back, ducking your head once again, feeling stupid and shy that Gadreel had to come check on you. 

"Y/N, I'm sorry, but I told Dean I would come check on you. I assure you I do not believe you have a complex." He answered, his slight accent making the words sound amazing to your ears.

"I'm sorry you heard that. And I'm sorry I've been so clumsy around you." You whispered, sinking down on your bed, wishing it would engulf you whole and you wouldn't be able to embarrass yourself any further.

"I do not think you are that clumsy. I was none as the clumsiest Angel in the garrison for quite some time." He announced, before walking in and sitting down next to you on the bed, surprising you with the gesture.

"You, clumsy? Yeah right. I can't believe someone like you would be clumsy." You blurted out, before covering your mouth.

Keeping your head ducked down, you missed the smile that crossed his face. "Someone like me?"

Sighing, you dug yourself a deeper hole. "Yeah. You know, handsome, kind, an Angel. Someone that all the girls drool over."

You looked up to catch him looking confused about your choice of words. "I do not wish to have girls drool over me. That does not sound like fun."

"It's just a way to say that girls find you attractive." You answered him, before blushing and glancing down at your hands again.

"Does this include you?" He kept on, and nibbling on your lip, you nodded slightly, your hair moving more than your head.

You saw his hand reach up and gently tilt your head until you were looking up at him. "I am glad. Because I find you very attractive too. Even with your so called clumsiness." He explained, before leaning down to kiss you. Moving to meet him halfway, you gasped when your forehead smacked his chin.

"Oh my Chuck, I'm so sorry." You muttered, mortified that you had ruined your first kiss with him. 

"That is an interesting saying." He replied before his strong hands cupped your cheek, holding your face as he leaned down once again. "Let's try this again." 

Pressing his lips to yours, his kiss was gentle, sort of unsure, but it was still the best kiss you had ever had. Closing your eyes, you became lost in the moment until you could hear Dean snickering in the open door frame.

"Gadreel I would be careful. Last person who got this close to her ended up in the hospital." Dean teased, before you could hear him chuckling as he walked down the hall.

Leaning his forehead against yours, he smiled and your heart skipped a beat. "Then it's a good thing I'm an Angel and I can heal myself."

Laughing, you threw your arms around him, relieved that for once your clumsiness had turned into something good.