You Are Not Alone Part 2

"Y/N, what the hell happened?" He asked, reaching in to help you out of the car, but you couldn't help but flinch. In your heart you knew this was your brother, and nothing would happen to you, but after everything you had just been through, you couldn't stand the thought of anyone touching you.

Dean recoiled in shock, staring at Sam, silently pleading for help. Sam came forward, his mind working furiously as he tried to come up with a plan. "Y/N, sweetheart, can you look at me?"

Taking a deep breath, the tears still falling heavily down your cheeks, you turned your face to him, both brothers wincing as they took in how haggard you looked. "Y/N." Dean's voice broke.

"Let's get you out of the car and cleaned up. Then you can tell us what happened." Sam suggested, making no move to help you after your flinching with Dean. Peeling your hands away from the steering wheel, you slid out of the car, realizing late that you were only wearing a t-shirt. In your haste to get away, and back home, you hadn't stopped to pull your pants or anything on. At least it was long, covering you almost to your knees. Standing on shaking legs, you went to walk into the bunker when your legs gave out. Before you could hit the floor, Dean's arms reached out, grasping you and holding you in his arms. The contact made you stiffen, still raw and shy from the incident. Forcing yourself to relax, you carefully laid your head on his shoulders as he carried you inside. Walking past your room, he carefully carried you into the bathroom, sitting you down on the toilet.

"I thought you might want to clean up." He suggested. "Can you do it, or..." He asked, but you could sense he was out of his comfort zone.

"I'll be fine." You finally spoke, your voice hoarse and low. 

"Yell if you need anything. I'll go get you some clothes." He explained, walking out of the room, leaving you to your own devices. Standing up, you made your way carefully to the mirror, your legs barely supporting you. The girl staring back at you was one you didn't recognize. Your face was blotched and red, lines of mascara running down your face from your tears. A bruise was already forming along your neck. Your cheek was turning a brilliant shade of purple and blue, your lip split, the blood drying. You knew once you took the shirt off your chest and belly would be scratched and bruised as well. But it wasn't those things that bothered you. It was the look in your eyes, the deadness and emptiness instead of the sparkle they usually held. 

Turning the water on as hot as you could stand it, you stood under the scalding spray, scrubbing at your skin, trying to scrub off the feeling of being unclean. Almost scrubbing your skin raw, you still couldn't get past the feeling of being dirty, of being tainted now. 

When your skin was red and raw, you stopped, falling to the ground of the shower as tears fell, mixing with the water that pounded down on you. Raw sobs racked your body, loud, but you didn't care. You were broken and battered, a shell of the person you had been, and all it had taken was the lust of one stranger. 

"Y/N?" Sam's voice rang out in the bathroom, no doubt hearing your cries. When you didn't answer, he came in farther, his heart breaking when he saw you sitting there, your legs pressed tight to your chest. "Oh sweetheart." He mumbled, his arms full of your clothes. Sitting them down, he grabbed a towel, shutting the water off and moving to cover you. Tensing up as his arms came near you, his quiet words of comfort soothed you and you let him cover you, before helping you up off of the floor. Standing there, you let him dry your hair, before he pulled you in tight for a hug. It was then you felt yourself relaxing, feeling at home and safe in your older brothers arms. "Y/N, whatever it was, we can work through this. Dean and I are here for you, however you need us to be."

Clutching tightly to his shirt, you let Sam comfort you until you found yourself shivering from the cool air. "Get dressed." He suggested, stepping back and away from you. Turning his back, he waited as you pulled on one of his shirts, along with a pair of sweatpants. Once you were dressed, Sam turned around, flashing you a smile. "Dean made dinner."

Following meekly behind your brother, you found yourself with a mixture of emotions. The normal you, one full of sass and a temper to match your brothers was trying to return. But you still felt unsure, still broken and brittle. The two did not go well together, leaving you confused and battered. 

"There she is." Dean said brightly as he placed three bowls on the table. It was your favorite comfort food, Dean's way of giving you support. Sitting down across from your brothers, you stared at the food, not sure if you could even eat right now. With your fork in your hand, you picked at it, without saying a word.

"Y/N please. Sam and I are going crazy here. We need to know what monster we need to kill to make this better." Dean pleaded with you, reaching forward to grab your hand. At first you wanted to pull back, still dreading contact of any sort. But when his familiar, large callused hand landed on yours, squeezing lightly, you knew you were safe. You were with the people who mattered most to you in the world. Your brothers would never hurt you, they just wanted to keep you safe. 

Looking up with teary eyes, you found the words hard to say. You didn't want to admit how weak you were, how you couldn't even fight off a simple man. Not a monster, but a man. You should have never been in that predicament, but you had been weak, and stupid, and now you would pay for that the rest of your life. How could you trust anyone ever again, besides your two brothers.

"It wasn't a monster." You finally forced out, your voice still raw, your throat sore from being choked. "It was a man."

Both brothers stared at you, as understanding dawned on their faces. "He didn't....Did he?" Sam asked, unable to say the words out loud.

Nodding, you ducked your head, not wanting to see the pity on your brothers faces. It was enough that you already despised yourself for what had happened, thought of yourself as dirty and spoiled, you couldn't see the same thoughts crossing their minds either.

"Who was it? I'll go kill the man! Better yet, I'll find him, and give him to Crowley. Crowley can take him to hell and teach him a thing or two." Dean exclaimed, standing up and pacing the room.

"Y/N, are you okay. Besides the bruises, did he...did he hurt you?" Sam asked you, always the calm one in a conflict.

"I don't think so." Besides the bruises, and the sorness down below, you didn't think he had done any major damage. "But please, I don't want you guys to get in trouble."

"No guy can do something like that to our little sister and live." Dean threatened, sitting back down but you could still see the rage on his face. 

"Y/N, please. Tell us what to do. How can we make this better?" Sam asked you.

"Just be there for me." You whispered. "It might take some time for me to get over this, if I ever will, but I know I'll need you guys."

Thinking one more part