--Chapter 1--

Sorry if this effects anyone. I really don't mean to offend you.

Kaylee's POV:

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I shouted at him. I ran to a different part of the room. He caught up to me and stopped me. "No. I won't." He said. He grabbed me by my arm again and pinned me against the wall. I tried to break lose from his grip but he held me tighter. I kicked him in the stomach and he fell to the ground. I kicked him in a few places a few times so it gave me time to grab my bag and run. I grabbed my bag and ran out the door. I got to my car and started the engine. I just pulled out of the drive way just a he came running out. "YOU CAN'T RUN. I WILL FIND YOU." He shouted to me as I drove away. I was in a really bad state. I just ran away from the guy I was forced to love. I never loved him. He got angry at me when I didn't show him attention. He would attack me. I hated it. I would always get hurt by him. I wanted to tell someone about this but I knew he would hurt me 10 times more than he would usually do.

I'm glad I ran away. I just drove into the distance. I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't care where the road leaded me, I wanted to be as far away as I could from him. I wanted a new start to my life so here it is. I drove past a sign that said Exeter on it. I think I will drive there. It seems like a safe place away from where I don't want to be. I carry on down the road and head straight into the city off Exeter. I arrived early morning. I drove down from London and there was a lot of traffic so it took ages for me to get here but I am here now which is good.