-- Chapter 88 --

Kaylee's POV:
"Jack. What do we do?" I said. "I don't know." He said back. "I'm in the lounge watching the rugby." Jack said. He walked back into the lounge and left me in the kitchen. I text Poppy.

Hi. I need to tell you something.
Ok. What is it?
Brandon is back!
What?! I thought he left.
That's what I thought.
I'll come over in the morning.
Please do. I don't want anything to happen again.
Yeah. I agree. See you tomorrow.
See you tomorrow. Bye.
Bye.

I lock my phone then go into the lounge. I sit next to Jack then he wraps his arm around my shoulder. I snuggle into him then watch TV.

-- Next Morning --

I left my phone on the kitchen table last night. Jack left early this morning for some training so I was in the house by myself. It was really quiet. On my phone I had one new message. It was from a unknown number.
Unknown: Meet me at the cathedral tonight alone or your loved ones get hurt. -B.
Ok. That's no creepy at all. The doorbell rang which snapped me out of my thoughts. I went to answer the door. It was Poppy.

"Hey." She said. "Hi." I said letting her in. "Tell me more about the Brandon thing." She asked. "Well I received a letter the other night from Brandon and yeah." I explained. "Can I see the letter." Poppy asked. I handed her the letter for her to read. My phone kept making noises. Poppy looked up and gave me the 'are you going to get that' look. I looked at it. "Who was that?" Poppy asked. "No clue." I say. Poppy takes my phone and stares at it for a while. "Are you going." She asked. "I don't know. I kind of have to because I don't want anyone to get hurt." I tell her. "Well you better get your things ready as it's nearly six." She told me.

Poppy and I walked out and I locked the door. I said bye to Poppy and drove to the cathedral. As I approached I saw him standing there. "Kaylee, Kaylee." He said. "What do you want." I snapped. "No need to be feisty." He said. "Well I can if I want. You hurt my family and friends." I said. Brandon grabbed my wrist. I gasped. It hurt. "Get off of me." I said. "All I need is a little favour." He asked. "Why would I do that for you." I said. "All I want is for you to come back to me." He said. "No." I said. "What did you just say?" He commanded. "NO!" I shouted. "I don't think you will be needing that." He said taking my ring off of my finger. Brandon pushed me to the ground and left me. I began to cry trying to find the ring. I found it then put it back on. I ran to my car and drove home.

I got in the house and whipped my eyes. "Babe?" Jack said. "Yes." I said trying not to cry. He walked out to the hallway. "Have you been crying?" He asked. "Maybe....yes I have." I said taking a pause. "What's wrong." Jack asked. "I doesn't matter." I said. Jack shrugged his shoulders so I went upstairs. I sat on the bed. Jack came in and sat down as well. "Babe you can trust me." Jack said. "I saw Brandon and he said a few things. That's all." I said. "Ok. Next time don't go alone. I was worried." Jack said. I smiled an fell asleep by his side.

A/n: this chapter isn't the best but I promise you the next one will be better. Comment to tell me what you think. Thanks for the votes.

Don't forget to...

Vote and comment.

-Vicki :-)