--Chapter 16--

Kaylee's POV:
Ever since I told Poppy about me and Jack she seems a bit different. I got ready for the day. There wasn't really much for me to do today. All I am doing is going to speak to my uncle and hang out with my mates. Maybe something may change. I walk downstairs and into the kitchen where Poppy was waiting for me so we could go out. We got into the car and drove to Sandy Park. "Poppy. Are you sure your fine with what I told you yesterday." I say to her. "Yes. I'm fine with it. It's not like me and Jack have a thing or anything." She says. I decided to stay silent for the rest of the car journey. She drops me off outside and drives away to where she was going. I walk slowly into the building and head towards Rob's office. I knock on the door and wait a minute. "Come in." I hear someone say. I walk in and see him sat on his chair writing down stuff.

"Hey uncle Baxter." I say to him as I walk in. "Hey." He says giving me a hug. "Hows the arm doing?" He asked as he sat back down. "Good." I told him. "I hope it gets better. I don't want you broken anymore." He says. I smile. "So what did you want me here for?" I ask sitting in one of his chairs. "Well I was thinking, that whenever you are free maybe we could spend sometime with each other." He tells me. "I like the idea. I'm free all this week." I say. "Good. How about tomorrow, come here and we will go from there." He says. "Sure." I say. "Also one thing while we are here, what's with you and Jack Nowell?" He asks. "We are just really good friends, that's all." I say. "Sure it is. I better let you go. I've got a lot of work to get through. I will see you here tomorrow at 11:00am." He said. "See you tomorrow." I tell him walking out the door.

I get my phone out and text Jack.

Kaylee:
Hey Jack. Tomorrow if you are free, please can you spend the day with Poppy.

I sent the message and I got an instant reply.

Jack:
Yeah sure, but can I ask why?

Kaylee:
Well, I told her about the kiss between us and she seemed a bit upset and annoyed. Also she is like your best mate. It would be nice if the two of you spent time with each other. I will tell her that the two of you are spending the day with each other.

Jack:
Ok will do. I will make her happy again. Thanks and see you soon.

Kaylee:
Yep. See you soon.

I send the message, lock my phone and then put it in my pocket. Poppy arrives in her car in front of me. I get in and buckle myself up. "Tomorrow I'm going to spend the day with Uncle Baxter and you on the other hand are spending the day with Jack." I say with a smile. "Ok. Why?" She asks. "Well, the two of you need to spend time with each other and I thought tomorrow would be the best chance to do it. Also I have checked with Jack, he is free so you don't need to worry about that." I said. "Thanks." She said.

Poppy and I got in the house about an hour later. I sat on the sofa with her. We watched a bit of TV, catching up on the shows that we have missed. "Want a drink or snack?" I ask getting up. "Don't mind." She says back. I get up and make the two of us a drink. I put some haribos into a bowl and bought them in with the drinks. "Kaylee, your phones ringing." Poppy tells me. I grabbed my phone. "Shall I answer it?" I ask. "No. If it rings more than 3 times, then do it." She says, so I leave it. My phone started to ring again for the second time. I left in. I was so interested in this programme​ we where watching when my phone went off again. "I've had enough." I say. I pick it up and answer it. I put it on speaker so Poppy could here it too.

I pressed the answer button. "Hello." I said with a bit of fear in my voice. "Hello Kaylee. It's me." The person on the other end says. "What do you want?" I ask. "I came to say how lucky you are to get out of hospital. Next time you won't be out of the hospital." They say. I look at Poppy and she gave me a scared look. "Your such a freak. Go away and leave me alone." I tell them. "Why would I when I haven't finished with you." They say. "Where are you?" I asked to double check if they where close. "Exeter." They said. I looked at Poppy with a concerned look on my face. "Who are you?" I ask with anger. "You know who I am." They said like I was dumb. "Tell me?" I nearly shout down the phone.

"Brandon." He said.