--Chapter 44--

Kaylee's POV:
Jack and I walked into the reception of Sandy Park. "They are nominating players for the British and Irish Lions today." Jack tells me. "You will get in." I say. "You think." He says as we make our way to a room with lots of tables in. Most of the other players where in there watching the TV. I gave Jack a quick peck and headed to Rob's office. I sat on the sofa and watched the TV. I watch it for a while until the announcements, then I pay full attention. They start to say people who where on the lions squad. I had my fingers crossed hoping Jack would get a spot. "Jack Nowell." They guy said. I could her cheering from the room I was in. All of the players congratulated Jack. I walked in and did the same. "I knew you would get on." I said. "You where right." He said pulling me into a hug.

I walked back to the room I was in and started to think about Jack going on the British and Irish Lions Tour. I got snapped out of my thoughts by Rob saying my name. "Kaylee." He said again. "Yeah sorry, I zoned out." I said. "I have been thinking. Because you come here most days and help around here, I was wondering if you would like to have a job here. I mean like helping when there is a match and stuff like that. I don't mind if you don't want to do it." He explained. "I would love to. Thank you. When do you want me to start." I ask. "Tomorrow." He said. "Deal." I shook his hand and went back to my own thoughts.

I get off the seat I was sat on and walked around the ground for a while. I was happy for Jack but this is the first time we have been away from each other for a while. Poppy has gone and when Jack goes I will have no one here with me. I went back down the corridor and as I passed the door someone walked out. I walked into them. Jack. "Sorry Jack." I said rubbing my head. "My fault." He said. "Both of ours." I said giggling. "I wanted to speak to you. I was just about to find you too." He said. I nodded. He put his hand in mine and walked around the ground. "I have a few minutes before training so I came to chat." He said. I nodded my head. We walked outside. We found a bench and sat down facing each other. Jack took both of my hands and put them in his.

"When I go we will sort this out. I promise. It will work out." He said looking into my eyes. "It's just going to be hard without you here. No Poppy and soon no you." I said. "We'll get this to work." He said. I nodded and looked down at the bench. A tear fell down my cheek. "Kaylee, look at me. You will be fine." Jack said, whipping my tears away. "Will I?" I asked. "You will. I'll skype, call, text. I will do anything to keep in contact with you. I love you and I want to see the amazing face you have and that voice of yours. I can't live with out it. It's apart of me." He tells me. "Jack, what would I do without you." I say moving closer to him. "I really don't know." He says pulling me even closer. "I really love you." I tell him. By now I am sat on his lap and we are hugging. "I love you too. So much." He says. We kiss then pull apart and rest our foreheads together.

"Right. Training begins in five so we should start going." Jack said getting up taking my hand with him. We walked down the corridor and to the pitches entrance. Jack was already in his training kit when he came out to speak to me. "Jack, one thing I forget to say." I said. He turned around to face me. "Yeah?" He said. "I got a job, working here. I will help when there is games and other stuff too which Rob hasn't told me about." I told him. "Wow. I will have to speak later, training time." He said. "See you later." I said. We hug then Jack jogs off to training.

British and Irish Lions Tour.