--Chapter 50--

Kaylee's POV:
Hello
Hey Kaylee, it's Poppy!
Poppy. I've missed you. How have you been?
I'm great. Much better now. I have found a place of my own near my parents.
That's good.
I thought I say hello, since we haven't spoken in ages.
I'm glad you did ring. It has been a lot different without you. All the others have been asking about you.
They have. Say hi to them. I miss them to. I will have to come see you guys again. How's Jack M?
He's good. He misses you a lot. He keeps asking me when will you be back and how you are. I think it's sweet of him.
That is so sweet. I miss him like crazy. We do talk now and again but when he is free.
You two are like best of friends. You guys would make a great couple.
We are great friends. We could make a great couple. That's if I had the courage to tell him.
You have a crush on him.
Maybe I do but don't tell him. Promise.
Promise.
Good.
I miss you.
Me too. We should meet up sometime.
I'm all up for that.
I'm coming down to Exeter tonight and staying with my grandparents. We could hang out tomorrow.
Fine by me. What time and where?
10:30am and by the cathedral.
I will see you there.
Me too. Bye.
Bye.

I hung up the phone and went back into the living room. "Who was on the phone?" Jack M asked. "Poppy." I said. As I said that he sat up a bit and smiled. "Is she ok?" He asked. "Yeah. She's fine. She's coming down to Exeter tonight and I'm seeing her tomorrow." I tell them. "Ok." He says. "By the way, Poppy says hi and misses all of you a lot." I tell them. I go into the kitchen and sit on a chair by the island in the middle of the kitchen. I went onto my laptop and did a few bits there. Jack M walked in and joined me. He sat opposite. "Yeah?" I asked. "Can I come to see Poppy with you tomorrow?" He asked in a shaky tone. "Yeah sure. What about the rest?" I said. "They're all hanging out together for the day so I decided I want to see Poppy." He said. "Ok. That's fine. She wouldn't mind you coming along." I said smiling at him. Jack M started to play with his thumbs and his phone and again for sometime.

"What's wrong?" I asked shutting the lid of my laptop. "The thing you said to me about the girl I like." He said. "Yeah what about it?" I asked. "I have the chance to say what I needed to say." He said. I soon realised what he said. "You have a crush on her don't you." I say in a happy tone. "Maybe but she probably won't like me." He said. "I think you should just go for it and see what happens." I said. "Thank you. You are a really good help." He said giving me a hug. "Maunder, you better not be hitting on my girl." Jack shouted to him. I laughed and walked back into the living room.

"Yeah, yeah." Jack said pulling me into his embrace. I smiled at him and watched the TV with him. It was getting late and all of the boys were leaving for the night. "Bye." I said closing the door. "Jack, I'm going up to bed because I'm a bit tired." I said standing in the door way. "Ok. Can I have a hug?" He asked. "Sure." I said walking over to him. We hugged and the gave each other a quick kiss. I went upstairs, had a quick shower then got into bed. I fell asleep. Soon I felt a dip in the bed and an arm go around my waist. I smiled and properly closed my eyes. "Good night." Jack said kissing my forehead. I mumbled back.

A/n: Thank you so much for all the comments and messages. It means a lot. Comment and tell me what you think. Don't forget to read my other rugby fanfics. Also...

Vote and comment...

Thank you,

Vicki :-)