-- Chapter 97 --

1 day later....

Kaylee's POV:
I woke up in Rob's house this morning. Different but then I realise why. Jack and Henry are gone or missing. I take a shower before I go downstairs. I change into leggings, a hoodie and Nike trainers. I put my hair up in a messy bun. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. "Morning." Rob's wife said. "Morning." I said. I ate breakfast then went back up to my room. I decided to ring Jack's phone to see if I could get hold of him. I rang his phone about 6 or 7 times before giving up. They all went to voicemail. I left 2 voicemails just in case. I locked my phone then went back downstairs.

"I'm going to see Poppy." I said taking my coat with me. I walked down the road to Poppy's and Jack's house. I knocked on the door and waited for a reply. The door opens and Poppy is standing there. She pulls me in the house, shutting the door in the process, then pulling me in for a hug. "Kaylee. I'm sorry to hear this." She said. I began to cry. "They've gone. I might not even see them again. It's all my fault." I sobbed. "It's not your fault." Poppy said. I wiped my tears. "Have they found anything?" She asked quietly. I shook my head. I explained everything to her. In the process of explaining I cried a bit but Poppy understood anyway.

When I finished my chat with Poppy I went back to Rob's. I walked in and saw 2 police officers standing there. "Hello. You must be Kaylee." One of them said. "I am." I said back. "We came here to talk about Brandon James." The other said. I nodded my head. "How do you know Brandon?" One asked. "He was my ex boyfriend." I said. The other noted it down. "Do you know why he is doing all of this?" They asked. "For revenge." I said. "Why revenge?" They said. "I left him because he abused me. Then he began to hurt my loved ones as my punishment." I explained. "Right. Thank you for the information. We will get back to you straight away if we hear anything." The other said standing up. Rob showed them to the door. They left and I sat there still looking at the ground.

Everything is different now. It hasn't been the same. I go on my phone and text everyone. Tomorrow I was thinking we should go search for Henry and Jack. Even though the police are doing it we can do it too. If you want to help, meet me outside of Sandy Park tomorrow at 9:00. I sent the message then locked my phone. I went upstairs to my room and stayed there until dinner was ready. I didn't eat much because of everything that is going on. I ate enough that was right for me. I asked if I could be excused from the table. When I was allowed, I went back up to my room and stayed there for the rest of the night.