--Chapter 69--

Kaylee's POV:
Today Jack had a match. It was Exeter against Wasps. I came to support the team as I normally would. I drove my own car as Jack left this morning so he could train for the match. I walked up to the doors and saw Henry about to walk in. "Henry." I shout then he turns around. "Kaylee. I haven't seen you in ages. First off I'm sorry." He said. "It's ok. I have to think positive." I say. "Where's Jack?" Henry asks. "He left early this morning. I feel like something has happened between us and we're not as strong as we used to be." I say with a sad face. "It will be all fine. He will realise how your feeling and then sort it out." Henry said. "I'm glad I have a friend like you to lean on." I say. "I'm glad I have a good friend like you." He said. He gave me a side hug which made me smile.

I walked in the building and down the corridor. People began to arrive already. I had to walk through a lot of fans to get to where I needed to go. Poppy was here to support Jack M and the team as well. I walked to Rob's office. "Good luck in today's match." I said as I walked in. "We'll be needing it." He said. I walked out of the room with him. I followed behind Rob as he walked to the pitch were both teams where training. Before it was time for kick off, both teams headed back to their changing room. I saw Jack about to walk into the room. "Jack can I have a quick word. It will only take a minute." I said. He walked out of the line and stood by the wall ready to hear what I had to say.

"Is everything ok?" I asked. "What do you mean?" He asked. "You seem distant from me and when I want to speak to you, you either don't answer or don't say a thing." I say. "Maybe I'm trying to focus on this game or other things." He said. "Why didn't you say?" I said. "Because I might not have wanted to." He says. "So you think not telling me is going to solve it." I say. "I don't need to tell you everything." He says. "I know you don't but you could at least have said." I say. "Why are you so annoyed by me?" He said. "I'm not but when you don't tell me things then yeah I will be." I snapped back. "Leave it then." He said getting a bit angry. "I'm just stressed about things going on. I'm sorry. Ok." I said. "So am I and it doesn't help that you are getting annoyed." Jack said. "Maybe next time I won't say anything then." I say back. Jack didn't say a word. He walked back into the changing room and I walked out to the stands to find my seat.

I sat on my seat in the back row. I sighed. Poppy came up with a drink in her hand. She sat right next to me. "You look down. What happened?" She said. "I'm a bit stressed right now and Jack has been different so I talked to him and it all went from there." I explained. "Oh wow. Just leave it. We are here to enjoy the match." She said. "I agree." I said. Both teams came onto the pitch and began to play.

--------

When the match came to an end everyone all left the stands. The members of the club went into the members part of the building. Poppy walked with me and I went down to Rob.

Exeter 24-10 Wasps

It was a great match. I followed behind Rob and walked inside. Henry was talking to a wasps player. "Great game out there Henry." I said. "Thanks." He said. I walked back indoors. I walked straight past the changing room and to a place where there where chairs.

Poppy's POV:
I walked outside of the changing room and waited. Jack M came out. "You where amazing out there." I said. "Thank you." He said and hugged me. We gave each other a kiss. Exeter played very well and so did Wasps to be honest.

Kaylee's POV:
I drove home without Jack. I am upset. My little angel has gone it makes me more sad. I walked in the house with tears in my eyes. Jack seem really off after that little argument we had. I go into the bedroom and grabbed a bag from underneath the bed. I packed a few things and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I found some paper and a pen. I wrote a note to Jack:

Jack, I'm sorry for everything. I feel like I have put you down as we just lost our little angel. I'm not good for you. I think you need someone better than me. I love you and always will. Thank you for being a great guy. I love you Jack.
Kaylee xxx

I left the pen on the side and made my way to my car. I drove out of the drive way and to wherever my car took me.