--Chapter 48--

This interview got me into fits of laughter!!! :-) :-) :-)

Kaylee's POV:
I've watched all the British and Irish Lions games on TV, like I said I would. Both teams won the cup. I haven't spoken to Jack in a while after the face time we had. I miss him. Maybe I shouldn't have of spent all my time with the lads. I'm still going to go meet him at the airport. His family knows I'm going to be there. It's all fine.

I wake up and get dressed for the day. I got up at 5:30am to get myself ready. I ate a little bit of breakfast. I was going to eat the rest in the car later. I wore some black ripped jeans, which were easy to move about in, a normal t-shirt underneath, with a Exeter Chiefs hoodie on top and some converse. I felt comfortable in it so it was fine. Jack would arrive at the airport around 2:00pm so I headed up to London. I left the house at 6:00am. It was early but I wanted to get there for him. I knew I could of went later but I really couldn't be bothered. I took my car and drove up. It was a 4 hour drive, so I should hit London at 10:00am. I have plenty of time to meet his family and spend a bit of time with them before Jack came back. I eat the rest of my breakfast while I drive so I don't go hungry while I'm out. I drive for ages. I had no choice, I kind of had to though. There wasn't much traffic but there were some parts that were busy. I really wanted to get there but I knew I would eventually.

Finally I arrive at London, after hours of driving. I'm meeting Jack's family at a shopping centre so I park my car in the car park that was down the road from there. It was a 5 minute walked from the car park to the shopping centre. It didn't take me long to walk. I walked to the shopping centre and see his family there already waiting outside for me. They spot me and have smiles plastered over their faces. They start to move towards me and stop when we are right next to each other. I have talked to them over skype and sort of met them there but haven't met them in person. I hug all of them. "Kaylee, your even more beautiful in person." Jack's mum said. "Thank you. So are you." I told her. We all got walking and time flew by. We ate lunch then headed to the airport. It was near an hours drive there so we went as soon as we could. Jack's family and I were going meet up at the airport when we arrive then go from there. I got into my car and drove to the airport. There weren't many spaces but I managed to find a one which I quickly took.

It was 2:00pm and Jack's plane had just landed. I let his family greet him first. So the plan was that his family stand in front of me and greet him then I would come out and surprise him. I hope he likes it. I don't know why but I'm nervous to see him. I'm just glad Jack is coming home, I can't wait to see him. Before I knew it, the players from the team were coming through the terminal and towards us. They were all reunited with their families, girlfriend's, wife's and friends. I saw Jack walk out with his trolley full of his stuff. He saw his family and smiled. He looks so happy. They all walked over to him. All of them hugged and talked. "I guess Kaylee isn't here." Jack said a bit sad to his mum. "Who said I wasn't going to be here?" I said walking in front of him. "Kaylee!" He said giving me a hug. I've missed his hugs. We hug for what felt like hours, which is a good thing. "I missed you a lot and I mean a lot." I said. "I missed you to the moon and back." He said. We leaned in and kissed each other. I love him so much. We hugged again but this time Jack whispered in my ear. "Sorry for being jealous." He said. "It's fine. It happens." I said resting my forehead on his. We smile then kiss once more. I'm glad he is back.

I follow behind Jack and his family as we walked out the airport towards my car. We get to my car and I put Jack's bags in so we know where they are. I had a little help from him. I locked my car and turned around as all of us began to walk. Jack interlocked our fingers together as we walked with his family and spent a few hours with them. Everyone caught up with the bits or chat that they missed out on. Jack told us about the tour. When it was time to leave, we said bye to his family then left for Exeter.

Jack fell asleep in the car on the way back. I wouldn't blame him because of his jet lag. It didn't take that long to get home. There wasn't much traffic like this morning. We left London at 5:00pm and we will get back at around 9:00pm.

Jack helps me carry his bags into the house. "We can sort them out tomorrow. Let's go to bed." I tell him. "Good idea." He said in his sleepy voice whilst yawning. It was cute. He scrunched up his face when he did it. I fall more and more in love with him everyday. The two of us go up to the bedroom and get ready for bed. When I lay down, jack wrapped his arms around my waist. "You can live with me now." He said sleepily. "I will take that offer." I said sleepily. He kissed my cheek and we both fell asleep in each others embrace.