--Chapter 36--

Kaylee's POV:
"So I here you and Jack are a thing?" Poppy said walking into the kitchen. "Maybe." I said with a smile. "With that smile it means something. Tell me." She said sitting across from me. "Alright, alright. We are a thing." I said. "Yes! Jack and Kaylee are a thing." She said. I finished eating my breakfast. "What are you doing today?" Poppy asked. "Not much. You?" I said. "Nothing either. Want to hang out today." Poppy says. "Sure." I said. Poppy got ready and we headed out the house for the day. We decided to go shopping around Exeter. There was multiple shops we went into. I bought a lot of clothes because the other day I went through some a binned a load. "We are going to Starbucks." I said leading Poppy into the shop. We waited in the line till it was out turn. "Hello, how can I help?" The cashier said. "Hey can I have one caramel latte and a chocolate ice-cooler." I said. A/N: I have never been to Starbucks so I don't know what kind of drinks they sell. I handed the money over and waited for our drinks. "One caramel latte and a chocolate ice-cooler." A guy shouted. I collected them from him and sat at the table Poppy got us. "You didn't have to pay." She said taking a sip of her ice-cooler. "My treat to you for being a great friend." I told her. She smiled. We chatted, finished our drinks then left the shop to go back to the car.

I had some bags on my arms and so did Poppy. "Let's go put the bags in the car and head to Sandy Park?" I suggested. "I'm cool with that." She said. We headed back to the car and put the bags into the boot. As we where walking to the car a few people noticed who I was. I just brushed it off. I got into the car and drove to Sandy Park. I put a CD on and we jammed out to that. Shortly after getting through the traffic, we arrived. I parked the car and made our way into the building. Poppy went to sort something out with someone who she saw at the reception. She knew where I would be when she had finished talking to them. I walked down the corridor walking past a few people, saying hi and giving them high fives. I entered the room I wanted to be in.

"Hello uncle Baxter." I say. "Hi Kaylee. Good to see you." He said giving me a hug. "You too." I said. "What brings you here on this fine day?" Rob asks. "Just visiting a few people." I say. We chatted to each other about what has happened over the past few days. I love it when I see my uncle. He is like a dad to me. I wish my dad was here so I could talk to him about it. One day I will ask Rob about my dad but right now isn't the time. "Hows life with Jack?" Rob said out of the blue. "It's good." I say. "There is something your not telling me." He said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I know when your keeping something from me, so what is it?" He asked. "Well, umm... I am Jack's girlfriend." I quickly say. "Ok. Do I need to speak to him on how to treat you." He said. "No, no. He will treat me right, not like that piece of rubbish did." I said referring to Brandon. "I going to see Jack." I say getting up. We say bye and I walk to find Jack.

When I was walking towards the pitch I got a message from Poppy: Hey I've gone home. I texted back. Ok. See you in an hour. I carried on walking to the pitch where Jack was.

I see Jack laughing with his mates on the field. He sees me and walks over. "Hi." He said pulling me in for a hug. We pulled away. "How are you?" I asked. "Good. You?" He said. "I'm good. I kind of told Rob about us." I told him. "Ok. What did he say." Jack says. "He's cool with it." I said. Jack smiled and gave me another hug. "Jack you coming?" I hear one of his mates shout. "In a minute." He says back. "I guess I will see you later." I said. "Yeah guess so." He said. I gave him a quick peck on the lips. Some of his mates saw and started to make kissing noises. "Bye. Text me." I said letting him go. "I will bye." He said giving me one last kiss and a hug. I wave him goodbye and head back into the building.

I walk straight to my car and then I drive home. I drive into the drive way and I can tell something is wrong. I lock my car and head to the front door. The door is open slightly. I walking and glass is everywhere. Poppy. I drop my things and go find Poppy. "POPPY!" I shout. No response. "POPPY!" Still no response. I run into the lounge and there she is in a ball on the floor covered in glass and blood. I ran over to her, putting her head in my lap. "Poppy stay awake." I say. She moves weakly.

"H-he's back!" Is all she said before passing out.