--Chapter 56--

This chapter is going to be the day before they leave to go back home. Sorry for all the time skips.

Kaylee's POV:
The four of us spent the last few days going to the beach and visiting the Hollywood sign. It was amazing. I posted a lot of pictures of instagram over the past few days. We're leaving tomorrow (Friday) and I wish it could last forever but I can always come back and visit. Today was the last day we where going to go to the beach. We all pack our things ready for the beach and went. We chose a spot and stayed there. It was nice and sunny but really hot though! "I can't believe we're leaving tomorrow." Charlie said. "I know. It only felt like yesterday we came." Chloe said. I smiled. We all sun bathed for a bit.

"Look it's the crew." A familiar voice said. I lifted my shades up to look who it was. "Henry and Ollie, fancy seeing you here." I said to them. "We came here for the last few days." Ollie said. "When are you leaving?" Poppy asked. "Tomorrow." Henry said. "Same with us." Chloe said. The to lads got their towels and layed them down next to us. All of us stayed on the beach for a few hours. We soon left after spending most of the day on the beach. The whole group went to a cafe near the beach. I sat in the middle of Henry and Ollie. Our food arrived and we all tucked in. All over the table there where multiple conversations. "How has your holiday been Henry?" I asked him. "Great. Visited nice places." He replied. "Nice." I said. When we all finished we walked out of the cafe and onto the streets of LA.

We spent most of the day with Henry and Ollie until the night came upon us. I headed up to my hotel room and sat on my bed. I opened up my laptop and went to Skype Jack.

Hey.
Hey babe. I've missed you.
Me too. I can't wait to see you tomorrow.
Me either. How has it been?
Great. Really hot though. I got a tan.
I can see you got a tan.
I know.

Poppy walked in and sat on her bed. I looked over at her then back at the screen.

That was Poppy.
Hey Poppy.

Poppy said hi back then walked out. She walked out and Henry and Ollie walked in. They joined me on my bed.

A/n: this conversation is between Henry, Jack and Ollie.

Hey guys.
Hey Jack.
Hi Jack.
How was Orlando?
It was great.
I loved it. We came to visit in LA as we saw the four girls where here so we payed them a visit.
Sweet.

They talked more until Henry and Ollie went back to their hotel room.

A/n: this conversation is between Jack and Kaylee now.

It's been lonely here without you.
I'll be home tomorrow.
What time?
The plane lands at 3:00pm and I have to drive back so about after 4:09pm.
Ok. I would pick you up but I have training.
Right, I better go cause I'm tired. I'll see you tomorrow.
Ok. Sleep tight. Love you, bye.
Bye.

I hung up on Skype and fell asleep.