-- Chapter 93 --

Jack's POV:
Brandon better not hurt them or I will flip and I will. "What is your problem?" I asked the guy getting annoyed. "Oh nothing. I'm just helping Brandon with his revenge." He said. Why does this guy sound familiar? "Who are you?" Henry asked before I could. "A guy who is helping Brandon." This made me more angry. If I find out Brandon has layed one finger on Kaylee or Poppy he will know about it. Things may get violent. Just saying as I'm protective over her since he is back! "I will be back don't worry." The guy said. "Once I go see Brandon." They did walking away. Me and Henry have each other a look. We both got out of here and headed for our cars.

Kaylee's POV:
Brandon went somewhere down the road. "Poppy. Let's run." I whispered. We sneaked off and ran. Poppy ran as fast as she could. We got to my house just in time. I'm relieved I am here. Jack walked out of the kitchen and saw us. "You're ok?" He said. Jack gave Poppy a hug and me one too. Poppy takes her phone out and calls Jack M. I'm scared. That's all I can say. Jack M arrives at the door a few minutes later. Poppy and Jack left so me and Jack where by ourselves.

-- Next day --

Kaylee's POV:
I woke up before Jack this morning. I went downstairs and made myself some breakfast. Jack shortly came downstairs and ate breakfast. "Want to do anything today?" Jack asked. "Yeah. I don't mind." I said. "I know what we could do." Jack suggested. He explained what we could do. I agreed with him. I pull my phone out and text Poppy. Hey Pops, shall I tell Jack the news for you and then get him to call you. I sent the message and waited for a reply. My phone went off. Yeah you can but make sure he does ring me!! I locked my phone then went upstairs.

I took a shower so I smelt nice. I came out and changed into some nice clothes. I wore some black skinny jeans, a white shirt because I wanted to look representable for the day and some nice shoes. Jack wore black skinny jeans, a nice top and some nice shoes too. I put on the natural look of make up. I wanted to look nice and the best. I brushed my hair so it was looking nice. I curled it a bit. I sprayed a bit of perfume on me and headed downstairs.

I came back downstairs all ready for the day. "Jack, I have something to tell you." I said walking into the lounge. "Yeah. What is it?" He asked nicely. "Poppy is pregnant and she want you to call her right now." I said. "Wow. I better do that now." Jack said getting up and phoning Poppy. I watched TV while waiting for Jack to finish on the phone. He comes back in the room and grabs his car keys. "Ready to go." He asked. "Yes. Let's go." I said. I followed Jack out to his car. We drove into the city centre. Jack parked his car. He took my hand and placed it in his as we walked. We arrived at the shop we wanted to go in. "After you." Jack said opening the door. I walked in and he walked in after me.

A lady came up to us. "Hello. I'm Sarah. How can I help you toady?" She asked. "We need help to plan our wedding." I said. I looked at Jack, he looked back giving me the 'go ahead' look. "Well we have a variety of places and ideas to help you today." She said leading us to a table.

A/N: Unfortunately this book is coming to and end shortly. I hope you have enjoyed this book as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Keep commenting and telling me what you think. Read my other rugby fanfics. Also my Owen Farrell and George Ford story will get updated when this book has finished. I promise I just have been busy over the past few months so I haven't had a chance to update. I will do it. Thank you.

Don't forget to.....

Vote and comment for more!!!

-Vicki 😊