--Chapter 47--

A/n: I may be making things really confusing but I have thought about when Jack is away. I'm just going to skip a few weeks and start from there. Sorry for the confusion.

Kaylee's POV:
It has been about 4 weeks, basically a month without Jack. I miss him like crazy and he miss' me too. We have skyped, called and text each other over the past weeks. I can't wait for him to get home.

Henry invited me over to his place with all of the others. I grab the spare key that Jack gave me for his house and went to Henry's place for the day. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. I heard the door open and Henry stood there. "Come in." He said. I smiled and walked into his house. I walked into the living room and saw all the guys that we were hanging out with when we went shopping for a day. "Hey lads." I said putting my stuff down. "Hey." They say. We get talking about life and rugby. The lads watched a bit of TV. I think they where watching a football match by the sound of it. I was in a different room when they changed the channels.

I walked back to my seat and sat down. My phone went off a few times. It was Jack. We where texting each other. "Kyle, what are you doing?" Ollie D said. "Kyle, really?" I said. "Well your the only one with a girls name so we changed your name to Kyle. So, what are you doing that's making you smile at that screen of yours?" He said. "Nothing. Maybe texting Jack." I said. "Kyle is text Jack." He shouted. Henry came in laughing. "What you laughing at Sladey?" I asked. "Who named you Kyle?" He said trying not to burst out laughing. I pointed at Ollie. Henry high fives Ollie and they both burst out laughing.

I text Jack some more. The lads are shouting at the TV because the football was on. "Can you guys ever be quite when watching a football match?" I asked. "Sometimes but today isn't one of them." Sam H says. "I can tell." I say rolling my eyes. Jack starts to face time me. "Excuse me boys but Jack's calling." I said. "Ooo, lover boy is calling." They tease. "Shut up." I say walking into the kitchen answering the phone.

I set my phone up and in the background I hear giggling. Can't anyone give you a bit of privacy when your talking to someone. I stare at the screen and see his face. How I have missed that.

Hey Jack.
Hey Kaylee. I miss you so much.
Me too. I wish you where here with me. I love having your company.
Only two more weeks then I am home. It will fly by, I promise.
I know it will.
It will.
How's training going? I've seen some pics on instagram.
It's going great. Harder each week but I can manage it.
I bet you can.
How are you?
I'm good. Haven't been busy. What you doing right now then?
Nice. Nothing much. Are you doing anything right now?
Just hang in with Henry and the crew.

At this point in our chat, two of the guys walked in. Jack M and Ollie D. Why did it have to be them? I do like them but they know how to be annoying when it comes to stuff like this. "Kylllleee." Ollie D said. I gave him a glare. "Oo, Kyle is being feisty tonight." Jack M added on. I rolled my eyes and carried on chatting with Jack.

Who is Kyle?
Ollie Devoto and Jack Maunder have this nickname for me.
Ok. I see you have been hanging out with these guys a lot over the weeks. Going to nice places.
Yeah. It's been fun. It would have been more fun if you where there.
Those pictures you posted on instagram of you in dresses. You look nice in them. Have you seen what they are saying about you?
Yeah. I just ignore them.
Why you hanging out with Henry and the crew so much?
What do you mean why?
You spending a lot of time with them.
Jack I love you and miss you but your not here and the lads are here to keep me company while your away.
I can see that.

I think Jacks jealous. His cheeks where a bit red.

You don't have to be jealous.
I'm not jealous! It just gets to me when you spend more time with different guys that's not me. It hurts.
Jack. We are all friends. They know that. I'm dating you not them.
I understand that. But the thing is your to busy hanging out with them and don't bother to call, text or skype me.
Your in a different country to me. I don't know when you are free, but when you are you have to go or your too busy.
I'm sorry if it's like that but that's the way it is.
I'm your girlfriend and all you seem to care about right now is that I'm hanging with your mates.
Look, sorry but....
Quit saying sorry.
Fine if you what it that way, have it that way.

Before I could do or say anything Jack hung up. I left my phone on the table and sighed. Ollie walked. "I didn't mean to sound rude but I could hear the conversation." He said. "It's fine. He is just jealous." I say. "Want to watch the rest of the movie with us." He asked. "Sure." I say. I pick up my phone and follow him into the lounge. I sat down on the sofa. I turned my phone to silent and put it on the table in front of me. I watched the movie with the others trying to get what is in my mind out.