--Chapter 28--

Kaylee's POV:
I arrived to London in the evening. I unlocked my apartment and went to my room. I couldn't be bothered to do anything else so I fell asleep there and then. It was different. The night passed by quickly. I woke up from what felt like a dream. I went into the kitchen and made breakfast. It felt a bit odd. I ate my breakfast in silence which is normally eaten with Poppy. But if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be sat here.

Poppy's POV:
I woke up to a really quite house. Normally Kaylee is up walking around the house but this morning she wasn't. "What have I done." I muttered to myself. I get up and go downstairs to eat some food for the day. I wash up, when I'm finished and head back upstairs. Instead of going into my room I went into what was Kaylee's room. The room was empty and bare. I slid down the side of the wall and put my head in my hands. I started to think what I had done. Why did I do it? I started to cry. My best mate is now gone because of me.

Jack's POV:
Now Kaylee has gone, it feels like a part of me had left. She means a lot to me. I stayed home that day instead of going to the club. I get in my car and drive to see Rob about Kaylee. It was a nice sunny morning so I'd thought I would see him today. I arrived at the club and headed for the office. I knocked on the door and waited for a while. "Come in." I hear him say. I open the door and walk in. "Hello Jack, how can I help you today?" Rob asked. "I came to speak to you about Kaylee." I said. "Is she ok?" He asked in a worried voice. "Yeah she's fine but she has gone up to London." I told him. "How come?" He asked. "Something happened between Poppy and her. So she left." I said. "Right. Is she going to be ok?" He asked. "She isn't answering her phone but she might answer it for you." I said. "I will look into that. Thanks for telling me." He said. I walked out the office and went to training.

Kaylee's POV:
I unpacked a few of my clothes. I was only planning on staying a night or two. I just needed some space. It was about 2pm in the afternoon and I was sat on the sofa doing nothing. I was really tempted to phone Jack for some reason. I kept looking at his name. Half of my mind was telling me to ring him but the other half was telling me not to. I couldn't make my mind up. I decided to write in my journal.

Dear journal,

Well let's just say I'm not in my normal place. I'm in London. Trying to get away from the drama for a while. I miss them but it's for the best. I've had fun with them all. Going out shopping, having dinner with them. I miss it. I am planning on going back soon. I better go, someone is knocking on the door.

Kaylee.

I shut my journal and headed to the door. I opened it. "What are you doing here?" I said. "I wanted to speak to you in person." They said.