--Chapter 7--

This is what Kaylee is wearing but not the bag. Unless you want it.

Kaylee's POV:
"He's sweet." I say to Poppy while waiting for Jack and his mates to arrive. I pack up the last few things in boxes when the door bell rang. In walked Jack and 3 others. "Hey." I said. "Hi." Jack said. "This is Henry, Ollie and Luke." Jack said pointing to each of the guys. "Nice to meet you." I said. "Hey lads." Poppy said as she walked in. "You know everyone." I say. "It's being with Jack for years. That is why I know most of his mates." She said. I nodded. I handed some of the lads boxes to start putting in van. Jack and Henry started to lift one of the sofas out the house and into the car. Luke and Ollie did the same to the other one. I put a few boxes into Poppy's car but the big stuff went into the van. Poppy started to take parts of her bed down to the van.

"I'll go to the house in the van and start to put some stuff in." I say to Poppy. "Ok." She said. Jack drove the van to the house with me and Henry. Jack and Henry moved the sofas out of the van and put some of Poppy's bed in the house. I unloaded some of the boxes into the house. Jack drove off and left me and Henry to bring everything back in. I lifted one end of the sofa and Henry lifted the other. We did the same to the other sofa and bought them into the lounge. Henry went upstairs into one of the rooms and built the bed up while I was unpacking the stuff thar was in the boxes. Luke came through the front door. He walked in with a box in his arms. "I took Poppy's car if you are wondering." He says. "Ok." I say. "Also, I came to help." Is what he said. "Thank you." I say.

Poppy's POV:
Me and Jack are the only ones in the house. I finished packing the last box and put it in the back of the van. The house owner came over and collected the key. I got in the other side if the van. I buckled up and waited for Jack to drive. It was a quiet journey so I decided to start a conversation. "Jack do you like Kaylee?" I ask him. "Why?" He says. "Because I want to know the truth." I say. "Yeah, maybe. She is chilled and caring." He says. "So is that a yes." I say. "Yes it is." He says.

We pull up the drive way and get out of the van. All that is left in the van is boxes. We walk back and forth to bring the boxes indoors. I start to pack away my clothes into my closet. Henry finished putting up the bed which was handy. I finished packing away my stuff and came downstairs to pack the last few things away. Luke packed the bathroom essentials in the bathroom. Everything was packed away and the lads started to head home. "Thank you so much for the help." I say. "I can't thank you enough." Kaylee says. It was about 5pm in the evening.

Kaylee's POV:
Now everything has been packed away I can now call this place home. I head upstairs to have a look at my new bedroom. Something got my attention from outside. I take a closer look out of my window and see someone I didn't really want to see. Brandon. "Poppy if the door bell rings say I'm not here please." I say getting scared. I heard the door bell ring and listened closely.

Poppy's POV:
Kaylee shouted down the stairs telling me something. The door bell rings. I open the door and see Brandon. "What do you want?" I ask him. "Where is Kaylee." He asks. "Haven't seen her since she left." I say. "And when was that?" He asked. "The last time I saw her? It was definitely then." I say to him. "Stop playing all sarcastic. Where is she." He says getting angry. "I told you." I said. "Go away. I don't want you here." I say shutting the door on him. "I will still be around. So beware." He says.