--Chapter 32--

Read Authors Note at the end please! Thank you!

Kaylee's POV:
I finished eating breakfast when there was a knock at the door. I opened it and saw Jack standing there in shorts, t-shirt, flip flops and his hat. "How may I help Jack?" I asked in a jokey tone. "Well I was wondering if Kaylee wanted to spend the day with me." He said. "I'm sure she will." I said then we both burst out laughing. "I would love to spend today with you." I said. "Ok. Where shall we go?" He said. "Don't mind. Anywhere would do." I suggest. "I'll call Henry to see what he is up to." Jack said. I shut the front door behind me and walked outside. Jack phoned Henry and I stood there waiting for him to finish. He hung up the phone and walked over to me. "Let's go meet up with Henry." Jack said. I followed him to his car and we drove to find Henry.

The drive took shorter than I thought it would. Henry was waiting for us in a cafe shop because Jack told him to met us there. We walked in and sat with Henry. "Hey Henry." I said. "Hey." He said giving me a hug. Him and Jack gave each other a man hug. I smiled. "What's the plan for the day?" I ask. "Probably might hang out at the club and finish off a few things there." Henry said. "What Henry said." Jack says. I giggled. All of talked for some more before leaving and going to Exeter Chiefs. "Us two will meet you there." Jack told Henry. "See you there." He said. I was already in the car waiting. Jack drove us to the club where we met up with Henry again.

I follow them down the corridor, giggling and laughing at what they said. I started to whistle a bit but nothing to major. My thoughts took me to out of space because I wasn't really listening to anyone. "Earth to Kaylee." I hear someone say. I soon snap out of my thoughts and look into that person's eyes. "How can I help?" I asked sarcastically. "Me and Henry said to stay in the cafeteria while we get a few things sorted out." Jack said. "Ok sure." I said. Before Jack went, he kissed me on the cheek. He seems different. I shrug my shoulders and walk into the cafeteria. I walk in and take a seat.

I flick through my social media because I was board and had nothing to do. I get up and walk to my uncle's office. I knock then walk in. "Hey Kaylee. What do you need?" Rob said. "Is it alright if I kick a ball around on the field?" I asked. "Sure but don't get it the way of the one's that are training." He said. "Thanks and I won't." I said walking out with a rugby ball in my arms. I walk down through the tunnel and onto the field. There was only a small group of people training on one side of the field so I went and used the other side. I took a T from the side so I could kick the ball better. I placed it down on the grass. Before I kicked it over the posts, I kicked it into my hands for a test. I don't know why but I did it. I place the ball on the T how I liked it. I took a few steps backwards and a few to the side. That is what I used to do when I kicked the ball. I looked up where I wanted it to go and began to run at it. It went flying over the posts and over the other side. I ran to collect the ball and I did it again. I kicked the ball a few more times.

I was minding my own business when I heard people talking. "That girl has got good kicking skills." I hear one of them say. "I agree. She is well good at it." I hear the other say. I smiled and carried on. I soon stopped after about 20 minutes of kicking the ball non-stop. I put the ball in the bag with the others and went back to the cafeteria. I sat back down and waited for Jack and Henry to come back. Shortly Jack came through the doors. "Where's Henry?" I ask. "Oh, he had to leave." Jack told me. I nodded my head at him. "I wanted to speak to you about something." He also said. "Sure. What are friends for." I said smiling. "The two of us have been through a lot together and can't be a long distance without each other I was wondering if you would like to um, go on a date with me sometime?" Jack asked. "Yes." I said with confidence.

A/N: Sorry if this wasn't the best. My idea's in my head where fried. I promise the next chapter is going to be better. Sorry about it. Thanks for the reads and the votes, also the comments. Hope you enjoy reading my book. Don't forget to...

Vote and comment and maybe give me a follow (if you want to.)

-Vicki:-)