-- Chapter 98 --

Kaylee's POV:
I was going with Rob to Sandy Park. Rob couldn't help unfortunately because he had stuff to do in his office. So it was just me and the lads. I arrived at Sandy Park waiting on the others. The all came out of the building. "Let's split up again so we can cover more ground." Jonny said. I went with Jack M for the search. We searched for hours and hours. Nothing. I get my phone out and called Jonny.

Hey Jonny. I need to also you something?
Hey Kaylee. Sure ask away.
Have you found anything?
No not yet but we are still trying. I promise.
Ok tell me when you have.
Will do. Bye.
Bye.

I hung up the phone and carried on looking with Jack. This is ridiculous. Why would he do this? Take Jack and Henry. I'm worried that they are hurt.

-- A few hours later --

Jack and I decided to check the park one last time just in case. We saw the police just down the road from the park. I drove my car just outside of the park. We both got out and walked into the park. We walked past done trees and toward the skate park. "HELP!" I heard someone shout. "Jack did you hear that." I said giving him a look. "Yes. Let's find them." He said. We ran towards the skate park. "HELP!" I heard someone shout again. This time it was louder.

The two of us ran around the corner. We saw two people laying there in pain. "Jack! Henry!" I exclaimed. Jack M took his phone out and rang everyone. I ran over to them and helped them the best I could. They had their hands on their stomachs or sides. The others all came and helped. Olly W phoned an ambulance and the police. Jonny, Sam S and Joe helped Henry. I helped Jack. I had his head in my lap. "Stay with me Jack. Please." I sobbed. He groaned. The ambulance service came and I went in with them.

-- At the hospital --

I was in the waiting area as the doctors where checking the two of them. I hope they are ok. A police man came over to me. He sat opposite me and began to speak. "Kaylee Baxter?" He asked. "Yes that's me." I said sitting up properly. "I'm PC Dave. I came to talk to you." He said. "Ok." I said back. "We have some good news and bad news." PC Dave explained. "Yeah." I said. "Well the good news is that Brandon had been captured. He walked into the park with Jack and Henry. He then came out of the park and two of our colleges caught him." He explained. "Thank god." I said relieved. "But there is bad news too." He told me. "Ok. I can deal with it." I asked. "Brandon has a helper. He is still on the loose. We are doing everything we can to find him." PC Dave said. "Alright. Thank you so much for everything you have done." I told him. "It's my job but I'm glad you understood." He said shaking my hand. I am now relieved he has been arrested.