--Chapter 53--

Kaylee's POV:
I arrived at the hospital and waited outside as I was told to. Doctors went in and out of his room. I'm not a big fan of hospitals because of the memories I had here. A doctor came out of the room and came over to me. He sat down and started to speak. "Hello, I'm Dr Andrews. I came to speak to you about Jack." He said. "Yes. Is he ok?" I asked. "The doctors are still checking him, he should be fine. He hurt his hand and leg from the tackle." He explained. "So, nothing broken?" I double checked. "Well his hand will be in a hand support. His leg will have bruising so nothing is broken." He told me. "Few. I thought it was worse." I said in relief. "Jack should be allowed home in the morning. We have to do some more checks to double check if we have missed anything." He told me. "Thank you doctor. Can I go see him?" I asked. "Sure you can." He said getting up and going down the hall. I got up off my seat and walked into Jack's hospital room.

I walked in and saw him on his phone. "Hi." I said taking a seat in the chair next to his bed. "Hey." He said. "When you went down you gave me a real fright." I told him. "I did myself too." He said smiling. "I'm just glad your ok." I say, taking his hand and placing it in mine. "Me too. Nothing to major." Jack says. We smile at each other and stare into each others eyes for a few seconds. I lean up to kiss him. We broke the kiss with a smile. I sat on the bed with him and cuddled up close together. I loved when we cuddled, I felt close and safe.

"When are you going on the girls holiday?" Jack asked. "Two days. So you will be by yourself." I tell him. "Whose going?" He asks. "Me, Poppy, Chloe and Charlie." I tell him. "Ok. Thought there where going to be more of you." He said. "I like to travel in in small groups and it is big enough for us." I told him. It went silent in the room for a while. I rested my head on Jack's shoulder. I fell asleep on Jack while he was awake and on his phone. He let me sleep on the bed with him as he wanted to keep me safe.

Jack's POV:
Kaylee fell asleep by my side. I had one of my arms around her so she was safe next to me. I went on my phone to look at instagram. I got loads of messages from my mates, close friends, family and fans saying to get well. I got distracted by the door opening. I looked up and saw Sladey and Ollie D. "Hey mate." They said. "Hi. Shh Kaylee is sleeping." I pre warned them. "Ok." They whispered. The two of them walked over and sat down. "How are you feeling?" Ollie asked. "Good. Not in any pain." I said. "What the injuries." Henry asked. "Broken hand and bruised leg." I explained. "Ok. So time off for you then." He told me. "Yep." I said. Henry and Ollie went either side of me and we took a photo. You could see a little bit of Kaylee in it but it wasn't that much. I posted the photo on my instagram with the caption:
@JackNowell:
@Sladey10 and @OllieDevoto came to visit. Thanks for all the messages. I'm fine but I will be having a little break so my hand and leg can heal from the damaged made. Also sleeping @KayleeBaxter in the back.
The picture got a load of likes and a few comments right away.

"When are you out of here?" Henry asked. "Tomorrow morning." I said. I looked at the time and it was only 6:30pm. "I'll pick you up and bring you home." Henry told me. "Thanks." I said. Kaylee started to move. She opened her eyes and rubbed them. Kaylee yawned. It was cute. She scrunched up her nose then her whole face scrunched up.

Kaylee's POV:
I woke up and saw Ollie and Henry in the room. "Lads." I said. "Kyle." They said back. "We came to visit and see how Jack is doing." Ollie explained. I nodded my head. We talked and ate some hospital food which didn't taste the best but it was food at the end of they day. Henry and Ollie left to go home. "Henry is going to pick us up in the morning." Jack told me. "Ok." I said. Jack closes his eyes. I got off Jack's bed and sat in the chair that was by his bed. I wrapped a blanket around myself so I could keep warm and sat in the chair on my phone. I updated my social media's. Shortly, Jack fell asleep so I locked my phone and then fell asleep myself.