--Chapter 8--

Kaylee's POV:
I woke up to the sun shining through my curtains in my room. I got up and headed to the bathroom. I did what I needed to do and then got changed. I walked downstairs and heard some chatting so I stopped. "Yeah he came here last night." Poppy said. "Is Kaylee ok?" Jack asked. "I haven't seen her since he came to the house. He is still around so we have to be extra careful." She says. "Ok. I'm on my watch." Jack said. I carry on walking down the stairs and into the room that Jack and Poppy where in. "Are you ok Kaylee?" Poppy said as I walked into the room. "Yeah." I said and she came over to give me a hug. When she finished hugging me Jack came over and gave me a hug.

"Has he gone." I asked. "No. He is still around and won't leave till your hurt or not here any more." Poppy said. "Why me? What have I done to him." I say crying at this point. Jack puts his arm around me. "I don't know why it's but from now on me and Poppy will keep you save. You will be in safe hands." Jack tells me. "Ok. Thank you." I say. He is so nice. I get up and go into the kitchen to pour myself a drink. I drink it and walk back into the lounge. We all went out for a few hours. I got in the back of Jack's car because I didn't want anyone to see me through the glass in the front. We arrived at the place where Jack was taking us.

"Sandy Park." Is what Poppy said. "I come his most days of the week either to train or do other rugby bits and pieces." He says. I nodded my head at him. We walk inside the building and followed Jack. He led us to the clubs cafeteria so he could do a few bits. I bought my a drink and I sat at a table. I drank some of my drink while I waited for Poppy to come back. One of the players came and sat in Poppy's seat. "Oh its you. The dude that tried that pick up line on me but miserably failed." I said. "Yeah that's me." He said. "What do you want?" I asked. "Oh nothing." He says. "Well why are you wasting your time speaking to me when you could be training or something." I say. "True." He says and gets up to leave just as Poppy came through the door. "What was that all about." She asked. "Just some dude that tried to use a pick up line on me but miserably failed." I say. "Oh wow." She said with a giggle.