--Chapter 6--

Kaylee's POV:
"I told him about Brandon." I said to Poppy while eating my breakfast. "Was he ok with it?" She asked. "Yeah he was fine with it. Which I'm glad about. He wants to keep me safe which I find cute." I said and then realised what I just said. "You have a crush on him. Don't you?" She said smiling. "Well maybe. Yes. Ok. Don't tell him." I said. I cleaned up our plates and cups from eating breakfast. I remembered that Jack was coming with us today. I went upstairs to see if Poppy was in her bedroom and saw her putting make up on. I popped my head around the door. "Jack is coming with us to look at our new house." I told her. "Ok. Fine by me." She said. I got a bag and put some of my stuff in it.

The door bell rang. "I'll get it." I said running down the stairs to the door. I open the door and see Jack there. "Come in." I said. "Poppy won't be to long." I said to him. He nodded. "Do you want a drink?" I asked. "No thanks." He said. I poured myself a cup of water. "Kaylee, I was ment to ask you this yesterday. Do you want to come to training with me later?" He asked. "Yeah sure. It sounds fun." I said. "Sup Jack." Poppy said as she walked into the kitchen putting her bag on the counter. "Hey Pop's." He said (Pop's is Poppy's nickname). "Shall we go?" I said. The three of us walked out the house and to the car. Poppy locked up the house and then made her way to the car."I will sit in the back." I said. "Ok." Poppy said back.

Poppy gave Jack the direction of where our new house was. "Nice place you chose." Jack told us. "Well Poppy found it." I said. "When are you guys thinking about moving in." Jack said. "Maybe 2 days or next week." Poppy said. Jack parked the car and we got out and waited for him to lock it. Poppy collected the key from the house owner when I was with Jack yesterday. She took the key out of her bag and unlocked the door. We all walked in. "How many bedrooms?" I asked. "Four. But I was thinking of turning one into a guest room and the other into a study or office room." She said. "Good thinking." I said. We walked in and out of the rooms and ended up in the kitchen last. "The house is bigger than the one we have now. I like it. I really can't wait to move into this house." Poppy said. "Me either." I said. "It's big enough for the two of you." Jack added on. Poppy and I giggled.

When we finished looking around we headed to the car and straight to Sandy Park. "Me and my mates can help you move the main bits into the house tomorrow if you want." Jack said. "That would be helpful. Thank you." Poppy said. "I've rented a van for the removal but one of you or your mates can drive it." I said. "Ok." Jack said. He pulled up to Sandy Park and into the parking space. We got out and Jack got his bag from the boot and then locked the car. I walked behind Poppy and Jack led us to the stands. I sat in a seat and waited for them to train. I wanted to see what it was like. They came out and ran a lap around the field before starting to train. They stretched for a good 10 minutes and then started.

Some where tackling, some where practicing their kicking and some where throwing the ball around. "This is really interesting." I said to Poppy. "I've seen it multiple times." She said. I gave her a look. She laughed afterwards. There was a lot of shouting coming from the pitch. The players had a match against each other. I was leaning up against the railing so I could watch the game better. All of a sudden, "IN COMING!!!" Someone shouted. I looked over and saw a rugby ball coming this way. "Kaylee. Careful." Poppy said. "I've got this." I told. I waited for the ball to come near us. It came flying towards us and I caught it before it hit anyone aka Poppy. I walked out onto a bit if grass and kicked the ball back to them.

I sat back down next to Poppy. I watched the rest of training. I heard a few people talking about my kicking a catching. "Got good kicking and catching skills there." One of the players said as he walked past. "Thanks." I said. It made me smile. Poppy and I walked back to the reception area and waited for Jack. Jack came out and we headed to the car. We got in and he drove us home. "You are a good kicker." He said. "I wasn't much of a kicker when I played rugby." I said. "I would always come to the games and support you." Poppy said. "You did indeed." I said. We got to the drive way of the house. "Me and a few of my mates will be here at 11:00am tomorrow morning." Jack said. "Ok. See you then. Bye." Poppy said. "Bye Jack. Thank you." I said. He beeped the horn and drove off.