--Chapter 3--

Kaylee's POV:
Jack Nowell is.... I can't say...

All of us get talking and get to know one another. Poppy went out of the room which left me and Jack by ourselves. "Tell me a bit about you Kaylee?" Jack asked. "Ok. Well, I'm a 23 ear old who is from London. I love art and designing things. I love drawing people who play sports or things to do with sports. I am a fan of rugby. I have played it once and it didn't end well." I told him. "What happened?" Hee asked. "I broke my leg and a finger." I told him. "Nice." He said. "Tell me a bit about you?" I asked Jack.

"I'm from Newlyn, in Cornwall. I'm 24 and I play for Exeter Chiefs." He said. "Sweet." I say. "Lets play 20 questions but we will ask 10 questions each. Also I may use some of your questions." Jack said. "Ok." I said. "I'll go first." I said.

Jack is in bold and Kaylee is in normal font.

Kaylee's Questions for Jack:
1. Who was your favourite match against?
Probably when Exeter Chiefs where playing Saracens. That was a though match.
2.Favourite book?
Don't really have one.
3 Favourite TV series?
Some action film probably.
4.What is your favourite food?
Cornish Pasties
5. Favourite drink?
Any drink would do me.
6. Favourite animal?
100% dogs
7. Where is your favourite holiday destination?
Somewhere in America
8. What would you normally do on a weekend?
Train with the team but if not spend it with family or by myself.
9. Who is your best friend?
Hard one. Henry Slade is one of them. Luke Cowan- Dickie. There are many more.
10. What do you look for in a girl?
Sweet, Loving, Caring, You, Good personality, Kind and Themselves.

"Ok. My turn." Jack said quickly trying not to make it an awkward silent room.

Jack's Questions for Kaylee:
1. What is your favourite colour?
I love the colour purple.
2. What is your favourite film?
Space between us
3. Favourite book?
I do read books but I don't really have a favourite.
4. Favourite food?
Chocolate cake all the way
5. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Vegas 100%. I really want to go there some day.
6. Favourite TV series or show?
Favourite TV series I would say is, Glee, Vampire diaries and Pretty little liars. Favourite TV show would be Keeping up with the Kardashian's
7. Who is your best mate?
Poppy. She helps me through my hard times.
8. Have you had any boyfriends?
Yes. I just have been through a though relationship. So yeah.
9. What do you look for in a guy?
Caring, loyal, helpful, sweet, a good personality, kind, good person to other people and themselves.
10. Would you like to grab coffee with me some time?
Yes I would love too.

"Jack, you look for in a girl the stuff you said and me." I said. "You seemed surprised. Your all the things I said so I had to add you in somewhere." He said. I smiled at him.

"About the boyfriend question. I'm sorry to hear that. Even though I have just met you I'm here if you need a shoulder to lean on." He said. "It's ok. I had to get it out one day. Thank you." I told him. "When are you next free?" He said. "Any day of the week." I said. "Tomorrow. Meet me here for our coffee date." He said. "So it's a date." I ask. "Yeah you could say that." He said. We smiled at each other and Poppy walks back into the room. "Let's go." She said. I got up, "Bye Jack." I said. "Bye. See you tomorrow." He said. I left the room and followed Poppy to the car.

We get in the car and drive home. "So you're seeing Jack tomorrow?" She asks. "Well, we played 20 questions and one question he asked was 'Would you like to grab coffee with me sometime?' And I said yes." I told her. "Well have fun." She said.