--Chapter 13--

Kaylee's POV:
Later that day I got dismissed from the hospital. I held Poppy's arm as I walked out of the room. "Where's Jack?" I ask. "He had to sort something out." She told me. I walked with her out of the hospital and to the car. I got in and waited for Poppy to get in. "Let's go." She said. "Please do." I said in a sarcastic tone. Poppy started the engine of the car and we drove away from the hospital. I put some tunes on so it won't be an awkward silent ride. "I can't wait to sleep in my own bed tonight." I say to her. "There beds aren't that comfortable." Poppy tells me. We drove down a different road. It didn't lead to home. It lead to somewhere else.

I thought Poppy would rake me straight home but she took me somewhere else. "I thought we where going home." I said to her. "I wanted to take you somewhere." Poppy said. She parked the car and got out running to my side, helping me get out of the car. She opened the door to get in and let me in first. "Thanks." I said to her. We walked together slowly down the corridor to where we wanted to go to.

My arm was in a sling as well as a cast. I walked with Poppy into the building. She took me to Sandy Park. We walked to the cafeteria to sit down. "I will be right back. Don't move." She says. "I can't." I say giggling. Poppy leaves me to myself and I look at my social media to waste a bit of time. I heard the sound of shoes walking across the floor. I looked up and saw Jack with a few of his mates. "Hey." I said getting up off my seat. I gave each of them a hug. "How are you?" Henry asked. "I'm doing good but a bit sore." I said. "But most of all I wouldn't be here if Jack didn't save me." I also said.

"The next day when Jack came in all battered and bruised I thought he did something really bad but when he told us the story I so realised it. He is a tough man." Henry said. "Yep." I said and looked down. I gave Jack a hug to say thank you. "Hope you get better soon." One of them said. "I will." I said back. They all left to go to train since they were all dress in the rugby kit. Poppy got me a drink. "I need to speak to Jack." I say. "Is it anything I could help with?" She asks. "It's about my uncle." I say to her. "Ok. Who is he?" She asks. I gulp down and begin to say who. "My uncle is Rob Baxter." I say.